"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Casting calls for She-Hulk, including one for a big female villain to appear in 5 of 10 episodes.
I'd like to think the villain is going to end up being Titania, even if the character description doesn't really fit. But maybe that's just how she is before she gets her powers :confused:.

"Suzie" sounds like she could be Angie Huang, Jen's paralegal :).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'd like to think the villain is going to end up being Titania, even if the character description doesn't really fit. But maybe that's just how she is before she gets her powers :confused:.
That would exclude her from/partially debunk the Grapplers rumor in TF&TWS. Could just be not all the members appear in this MCU version.
"Suzie" sounds like she could be Angie Huang, Jen's paralegal :).
Hmm, looking at that casting call again, Constance Wu comes to mind.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Thats amazing and all but Im just happy that I can get some Wanda merch.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Idk, looked mainly like she was posting about her birthday on Dec. 11 and her zodiac is Sagittarius, which involves archer imagery. Could be a coincidence. But yes, the obligatory 'why the heck is there still no announcement about Kate?' (other than this blips) since pretty much everyone else has been.

EDIT: Funko Pops of Sam, Bucky, and Zemo for TF&TWS have released for preorder and shipping slated for January.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Idk, looked mainly like she was posting about her birthday on Dec. 11 and her zodiac is Sagittarius, which involves archer imagery. Could be a coincidence. But yes, the obligatory 'why the heck is there still no announcement about Kate?' (other than this blips) since pretty much everyone else has been.
Well, the directors liked it with purple hearts, so either they're in on a joke or like Hailee Steinfeld :p.

the greenman

EDIT: Funko Pops of Sam, Bucky, and Zemo for TF&TWS have released for preorder and shipping slated for January.
Well, the directors liked it with purple hearts, so either they're in on a joke or like Hailee Steinfeld :p.
Honestly, it's weird nowadays. The MCU "spoiler police" have always scared actors and directors, doubt things have changed. Still fishy stuff happens with like the She-Hulk actress saying "don't know what you're talking about".

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Variety confirmed some additions to the cast of Hawkeye. Vera Farmiga, Florence Pugh, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Alaqua Cox, and Zahn McClarnon.
Farmiga is attached to play the Marvel character Eleanor Bishop, the mother of Kate Bishop (Steinfeld).
Fee will play a character named Kazi, most likely short for Kazimierz Kazimierczak, known to Marvel fans as the mercenary villain Clown.
Dalton will play Jack Duquesne, more than likely a take on the Marvel character Jacques Duquesne or Swordsman. An early mentor to Hawkeye, Swordsman has been both a hero and a villain in the Marvel comics.
Pugh will reprise the role of spy and assassin Yelena Belova, the sister of Black Widow. Pugh is set to play the character in the upcoming film “Black Widow” opposite Scarlett Johansson, who has played the title character in multiple films throughout the MCU. That film is scheduled to be released in May 2021 after being delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Newcomer Cox will play Maya Lopez, the true name of the Marvel character Echo, a deaf Native American who is capable of perfectly copying another person’s movements, making her a formidable fighter. The show will mark Cox’s onscreen debut.
McClarnon will play the role of William Lopez, likely a take on Maya’s father Willie “Crazy Horse” Lincoln from the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts