"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
disneypluslogo.jpg

Use this thread to discuss all the original live-action Marvel shows coming to Disney+!

Previous Threads
- "Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)
- "Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Announced Series

WandaVision (title confirmed 4/11/19)
Release Date: January 15, 2021
Former Release: October to November 27 or December 2020 OR Spring 2021 (Disney+ Year 2)

2. The Falcon & The Winter Soldier (title confirmed 4/11/19)
Release Date: March 19, 2021 Fall August 2020 End of Summer/August 2020 August 2020/Fall 2020 (Disney+ Year 1)

3. Loki (title confirmed 11/8/18)
Tentative Release: May 2021 (Disney+ Year 2)

4. Ms. Marvel
Tentative Release:
Late 2021

5. Hawkeye
Tentative Release:
Late 2021

6. She-Hulk
Tentative Release:

7. Moon Knight
Tentative Release:

8. Secret Invasion
Tentative Release:

9. Ironheart
Tentative Release:

10. Armor Wars
Tentative Release:

Animated Series

1. What If?
Tentative Release:
Summer 2021
*"Marvel's What If?" (Disney+ Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Specials

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special

News and Discussion Thread
Tentative Release: 2022

Shorts

1. I Am Groot

Tentative Release:

Recaps

1. Marvel Legends

Tentative Release: January 8, 2020

Rumored

Rocket Raccoon and Groot

Lady Sif

Power Pack

Young Avengers

"A-List Character"

Agents of Atlas

Spider-Man 2099

Secret Warriors

Nomad

Last edited by a moderator:

the greenman

While it's possible to show up on Disney+, I think Power Pack is headed to the big screen. They may be part of Feige's "Cosmic" plans.
Besides, the VFX on that will be much bigger and deserving the big screen treatment.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

the greenman

I don't know if it's the concise wording, but I'm still unclear what 616 is about. I assume it's no different than the short special feature docs on the DVD's of the film that gave a quick summary of character creation origins and comics. Im not sure they still make them.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I used to like a lot of old comic book documentary stuff you would see on the History Channel, etc. The last one I remember is that series Robert Kirkman had on AMC. I have no idea what this is going to be. I can't imagine that it's going to be like a Marvel version of The Imagineering Story. I'd really be down for some deep exploration Golden age, Silver age, Bronze age Marvel. Everything from Timely to Jim Shooter era.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

the greenman

I used to like a lot of old comic book documentary stuff you would see on the History Channel, etc. The last one I remember is that series Robert Kirkman had on AMC. I have no idea what this is going to be. I can't imagine that it's going to be like a Marvel version of The Imagineering Story. I'd really be down for some deep exploration Golden age, Silver age, Bronze age Marvel. Everything from Timely to Jim Shooter era.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I agree. That is definitely worth it. Too bad Stan isn't around for this.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I don't know if it's the concise wording, but I'm still unclear what 616 is about. I assume it's no different than the short special feature docs on the DVD's of the film that gave a quick summary of character creation origins and comics. I'm not sure they still make them.
I suspect that it's going to be a documentary series detailing on the history of Marvel Comics, probably in vein of the Biography series.

the greenman

I suspect that it's going to be a documentary series detailing on the history of Marvel Comics, probably in vein of the Biography series.
I do wonder just how deep they plan on going. When I say this I am thinking Disney will only allow so much. I mean, we just lost another classic illustrator, so hope they can explain things correctly. I've seen documentaries on both Stan Lee and Steve Ditko and they were honest. Be nice to see more, especially the female contributors.

reflection01

The behind the scenes and documentaries are my favorite original content on Disney+.

I’d definitely like to see more of the women of Marvel. I watched the Netflix “Toys That Made Us” on Power Rangers and it featured Margaret Loesch who was President/CEO of Marvel in the mid to late 80s. The show presented her as “Stan Lee’s boss and everyone else’s boss as well.”

I definitely recommend watching “Toys That Made Us” by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts