"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I had forgotten about 616. I suppose the scripted Marvel Studios series have had me sitting in anticipation 100% more. I'd think that a Marvel Comics docu-series would be something I'd be all over but what they've highlighted from this one so far has left me incredibly indifferent.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Both "Le Corn Maze Of Doom" and "Too Cute To Spook" are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick "Too Cute To Spook" to move on. The next matchup is between the Elena Of Avalor episode "The Return Of El Capitan" and the Vampirina episode "Dia De Los Muertos".

Watch Herman The Mice On The Go!
I think twitter social media posts seems to be more advantages... I have a bad feeling, that some or few twitter posts can be containing bully message of racists, I don't know maybe it's best for me to leave twitter, it's just not worth it if people express opinions, or someone maybe politics...
Today's Ollie's Pack episode: second half episode beginning has two sick friends but not the main plot
Remember when Ben Bates criticized the animation of the recent Marvel cartoons when he talked about his Captain Marvel cartoon that wasn't picked up? Well, here's a drawing he did of Hawkeye.