"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
I do wonder just how deep they plan on going. When I say this I am thinking Disney will only allow so much. I mean, we just lost another classic illustrator, so hope they can explain things correctly. I've seen documentaries on both Stan Lee and Steve Ditko and they were honest. Be nice to see more, especially the female contributors.
I quite agree with you on that.

reflection01

Jul 16, 2005
I didn’t realize the Mandalorian had a November date. I was hoping it would be earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
If Farmiga gets the role, then she will become among those who appeared in both DC and Marvel, since she voiced Raven in the DC Animated Movie Universe.

EDIT (20-07-2020)
It's now been delayed to next Spring.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Sorry, but I'm kinda underwhelmed on the 616 series. The approach is not taking it as seriously as I would have liked. There's a real chance to do it even better than the special features on those older DTV animated movies like Iron Man & Dr. Strange. I "get" it though. The old talking heads stuff is not good to present to the youth.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Wow someone actually replied to my failed logo thread...
Kat Hudson's Twitter account was hacked. As such, she started a new account (KatHudsonArt).

Matt Vogel's podcast sounds like a lot of fun just from this sound clip.

Marge Simpson is trending on Twitter. I won't say why, though.
I wonder if the mid 30's Fleischer cartoons with the 3d backgrounds with 2d characters was an inspiration for Paper Mario