"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg91

Reporter
Honestly, I'm cool with the MCU break we had this year. I didn't have any MCU fatigue but it's nice to take a pause and focus elsewhere once in awhile. Perhaps people who were fatigued just needed a break too.

In-between Phase 3 and 4 was probably the best time for this to happen. Now I finally have to look into getting Disney Plus this January. I hope WandaVision is a great start to Phase 4.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
This will also likely mean there probably won't be much of a break between this and Falcon and the Winter Soldier as that show will likely start in March and play out just in time for Black Widow to hopefully still play first weekend of May. Thus cementing a solid line up of MCU properties first half of 2021. And though I am disappointed we're not getting any MCU content this year it's understandable especially since yeah have to wait for Mandalorian (which you know actually finished it's filming months ago unlike WandaVision who finished it's filming what a week ago) season 2 and the holidays to finish up and give a couple week major breathing window to really start pushing out the ads for the show before the show premieres. Plus why who knows maybe after Black Widow Marvel will Captalize with Loki sometime late may/early June. At the very least we should get the What if series sometimes Summer 2021 so again still a lot of content hopefully without anymore you know sad worldwide delays like we've gotten.

reflection01

So any chance Wanda brings back Quicksilver as well? My theory has always been that Marvel and Fox agreed to split up Wanda and Pietro. Fox got him. Marvel got her. But with the Fox X-properties back under one roof, they could bring him back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frontier

Staff member
So any chance Wanda brings back Quicksilver as well? My theory has always been that Marvel and Fox agreed to split up Wanda and Pietro. Fox got him. Marvel got her. But with the Fox X-properties back under one roof, they could bring him back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It wouldn't make sense for him to not, at least, be mentioned in the fantasy world.

Frontier

Staff member
Kamala is a Carol Dangers fangirl confirmed ;).

Although it's pretty interesting to see Kamala dressed like Captain Marvel considering we don't know much about how active Carol was on Earth in the time-skip. That Kamala is a fan implies Carol was publically active on Earth to some extent before she left, including in her Endgame costume, while I previously assumed she just left at the first opportunity :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm watched the Godzilla vs kong trailer
He made a 6 hour video talking about every Simpsons episode.

I am 24 years old today.
I pick the voice actor for Spiderman. Guess who.

I finished the final issue of Gilda And Meek (Gilda And Meek #33 "Dark Child: Part Two: The Pilot, Un-Iverse #47) today. I had been planning it for 30 years, and it ended exactly the way it did in my fifteen-year-old head. This is a milestone I NEVER expected to reach. Huge day for me.

Featured Posts