"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
disneypluslogo.jpg

Use this thread to discuss all the original live-action Marvel shows coming to Disney+!

Previous Threads
- "Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)
- "Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Announced Series

1. Fury Files
Release:
May 15, 2020

2. Falcon & Winter Soldier (title confirmed 4/11/19)
Tentative Release: Fall August 2020 End of Summer/August 2020 August 2020/Fall 2020 (Disney+ Year 1)

3. WandaVision (title confirmed 4/11/19)
Tentative Release: October to December 2020 OR Spring 2021 (Disney+ Year 2)

4. Loki (title confirmed 11/8/18)
Tentative Release: Spring 2021 (Disney+ Year 2)

5. What If?
Tentative Release:
Summer 2021
*"Marvel's What If?" (Disney+ Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6. Hawkeye
Tentative Release:
Fall 2021

7. Ms. Marvel
Tentative Release:

8. Moon Knight
Tentative Release:

9. She-Hulk
Tentative Release:

Rumored

Rocket Raccoon and Groot

Lady Sif

Power Pack

Young Avengers

Secret Invasion

"A-List Character"

Agents of Atlas

Ironheart

Spider-Man 2099

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yojimbo

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
While it's possible to show up on Disney+, I think Power Pack is headed to the big screen. They may be part of Feige's "Cosmic" plans.
Besides, the VFX on that will be much bigger and deserving the big screen treatment.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalRubble

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I don't know if it's the concise wording, but I'm still unclear what 616 is about. I assume it's no different than the short special feature docs on the DVD's of the film that gave a quick summary of character creation origins and comics. Im not sure they still make them.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I used to like a lot of old comic book documentary stuff you would see on the History Channel, etc. The last one I remember is that series Robert Kirkman had on AMC. I have no idea what this is going to be. I can't imagine that it's going to be like a Marvel version of The Imagineering Story. I'd really be down for some deep exploration Golden age, Silver age, Bronze age Marvel. Everything from Timely to Jim Shooter era.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I used to like a lot of old comic book documentary stuff you would see on the History Channel, etc. The last one I remember is that series Robert Kirkman had on AMC. I have no idea what this is going to be. I can't imagine that it's going to be like a Marvel version of The Imagineering Story. I'd really be down for some deep exploration Golden age, Silver age, Bronze age Marvel. Everything from Timely to Jim Shooter era.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I agree. That is definitely worth it. Too bad Stan isn't around for this.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
I don't know if it's the concise wording, but I'm still unclear what 616 is about. I assume it's no different than the short special feature docs on the DVD's of the film that gave a quick summary of character creation origins and comics. I'm not sure they still make them.
I suspect that it's going to be a documentary series detailing on the history of Marvel Comics, probably in vein of the Biography series.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I suspect that it's going to be a documentary series detailing on the history of Marvel Comics, probably in vein of the Biography series.
I do wonder just how deep they plan on going. When I say this I am thinking Disney will only allow so much. I mean, we just lost another classic illustrator, so hope they can explain things correctly. I've seen documentaries on both Stan Lee and Steve Ditko and they were honest. Be nice to see more, especially the female contributors.

reflection01

Jul 16, 2005
The behind the scenes and documentaries are my favorite original content on Disney+.

I’d definitely like to see more of the women of Marvel. I watched the Netflix “Toys That Made Us” on Power Rangers and it featured Margaret Loesch who was President/CEO of Marvel in the mid to late 80s. The show presented her as “Stan Lee’s boss and everyone else’s boss as well.”

I definitely recommend watching “Toys That Made Us” by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: the greenman

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

if a telecom company bought viacomcbs, would they drop the viacom name and replace with cbs or paramount name like how disney dropped the buena vista name in 2007
The winner of this matchup is Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars, which got 5 votes. Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon got 2 votes. The last matchup of round 3 is between "A Muppet Family Christmas" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

Happy 28th Birthday to Dylan and Cole Sprouse, they are well known for portraying Zack & Cody in Disney Channel's The Suite Life.
what is upsetting about comedy central is that the network is always airing the office series too much
did you think that nickelodeon should slow down the reruns of spongebob and air the old spongebob episodes on nicktoons?