"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Yeah, but like the Hulk is a monster compared to Bruce. Jen and She-Hulk are supposed to look somewhat similar.
Well double checking what the stats in the comics are, Jennifer is 5'10" and She Hulk is 6'7" where as Bruce is 5'10" and Hulk close to 8'. Then again, it's not like she's been cast. If she is, they'll figure it out.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Maybe they'll just do what the 80's Hulk show did and have She Hulk and Jennifer be different actors or have one of them under special effects.

Ironic Joel McHale is going to be in a DC Universe on Star Girl, probably because he character bad-mouthed Chris Pratt as being fat and they used special effects so he has to work for the rivals.
All that would be left is Gillian Jacobs to cameo in something.

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Can somebody explain to me why Marvel is overlooking Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Stephanie Beatriz for She-Hulk? She's strong, tough, funny, and actually WANTS the role. Why are they going for Tiny Annie Adderal instead of someone who would actually be perfect for it?

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Can somebody explain to me why Marvel is overlooking Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Stephanie Beatriz for She-Hulk? She's strong, tough, funny, and actually WANTS the role. Why are they going for Tiny Annie Adderal instead of someone who would actually be perfect for it?
She is about over 35 which makes her too old.

She would be perfect to play the older White Tiger though.

Frontier

Staff member
Rumor is they are changing the pandemic plot point in TF&TWS in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
That's understandable :ack:.
Either it's Owen Wilson or their costume is a huge spoiler ;).
Batroc I'd be down for, this is basically a spiritual Cap show in all but name, but Omega Red would be a little random :confused:.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Omega Red seems kind of wild. I'd be down for Batroc, Machete, Zaran or some other brigade members.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
Omega Red seems kind of wild. I'd be down for Batroc, Machete, Zaran or some other brigade members.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I wouldn't mind some Serpent Society action either :cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts