"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I don't think Sam would need to know about the first black Captain America to want to be Captain America...but I'd be happy to see the Bradley's show up in some form :).
The news is a little suspect amid the news about Lumbly being in the cast. But I imagine there's a heart to heart between Sam and Isaiah and it convinces Sam he needs to take up the mantle. Though the white elephant in the room is, Sam is a (really fit) regular person. I'm sure one question that bothers him is can he be Cap without the serum. Steve had his ideals but he also had the serum.

Frontier

Staff member
The news is a little suspect amid the news about Lumbly being in the cast. But I imagine there's a heart to heart between Sam and Isaiah and it convinces Sam he needs to take up the mantle. Though the white elephant in the room is, Sam is a (really fit) regular person. I'm sure one question that bothers him is can he be Cap without the serum. Steve had his ideals but he also had the serum.
Yeah, to be honest I'm wondering how far someone without the Super Soldier serum can wield the shield. It was fine in the comics but I think the MCU might go more into the nitty gritty of it :confused:.

the greenman

I read some of that comic, but never finished it. I might understand that it should dig into history and politics. I also wonder just how much was Steve/Cap involved with The Invaders too. . . With all the alterations of time, did they even exist.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm starting to wonder if the SWORD stuff is going to be the "real" world intersped with Wanda's reality :confused:.
Or maybe in the final episodes as Wanda begins to realize something's wrong.

I guess Woo has joined SWORD then :)?
Maybe. Hard to tell. Could be a joint op with the FBI. The sheriff car says Eastview I think. Is that from the comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts