"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Did the initial series pitch/announcement mention her trying to balance her dual identity as a lawyer and hero, etc? Nothing about Savage She-Hulk appeals to me.
I think so. But based on Gao's resume, I don't think they're doing Savage, more the 2000s era where there was a bit more of a comedic tone, imo.

What's the difference between Savage and Sensational?
Savage was the OG version - less powerful than Hulk but not as monstrous. And after a time she decided to be in a permanent She-Hulk mode. Sensational was mostly her Avengers years and she can trouble controlling her transformations. I think. I'm fuzzy on it.

Frontier

Staff member

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Even if she got snapped that's a pretty substantial age gap between that and Mark Ruffalo's age.

Speaking of which Mark Ruffalo will probably show up in this right? I mean he's never done too much television but he's never had a starring role like Jeremy Renner.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Presumably he will appear if they're really sticking with the transfusion angle. Ruffalo's managed to stay coy (or no one's told him anything yet) and not reveal anything about his next appearance in the MCU. And as for age, Bruce is around 40 I think but Ruffalo is 52 now.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Presumably he will appear if they're really sticking with the transfusion angle. Ruffalo's managed to stay coy (or no one's told him anything yet) and not reveal anything about his next appearance in the MCU. And as for age, Bruce is around 40 I think but Ruffalo is 52 now.
He looks younger though. I don't think it will be a big deal either way.

the greenman

^Yeah, I never read any comics with Red Hulk either.

Carl Lumbly joins cast of TF&TWS.
Uh oh
efdfc11904d5e0f3a8ca839cd8d5cc66.gif

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Has Hurt ever been asked if he's interested in Ross becoming Red Hulk? Would the Marvel fanbase be upset if this Red Hulk turns out to not be General Ross? Skimming over the Marvel wiki, there were 2 others. Marvel Studios might do their own spin, imo.

Frontier

Staff member
I never really bought into him as Moon Knight anyways, so I'm good :p.
That would probably be the most sensible place to debut him, if Ross is behind the T-Bolts in this continuity :).
Has Hurt ever been asked if he's interested in Ross becoming Red Hulk? Would the Marvel fanbase be upset if this Red Hulk turns out to not be General Ross? Skimming over the Marvel wiki, there were 2 others. Marvel Studios might do their own spin, imo.
I'm not the biggest Red Hulk fan, but if they're going to do it I think it should be Ross just because he's the main one and the one people think of when they think of Red Hulk.

As for Hurt...I dunno, he probably wouldn't have to much more then mo-cap and voice work so I don't think he'd mind.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
As for Hurt...I dunno, he probably wouldn't have to much more then mo-cap and voice work so I don't think he'd mind.
I meant since Hurt is 69 going on 70, he and the Disney lawyers would be adverse about him doing any mo-cap. But I suppose he would have stunt stand-ins do his mo-cap for action pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts