"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
disneypluslogo-jpg.208152

Use this thread to discuss all the original live-action Marvel shows coming to Disney+!

Announced Series

1. Fury Files
Release:
May 15, 2020

2. Falcon & Winter Soldier (title confirmed 4/11/19)
Tentative Release: August 2020 End of Summer/August 2020 August 2020/Fall 2020 (Disney+ Year 1)

3. WandaVision (title confirmed 4/11/19)
Tentative Release: December 2020 Spring 2021 (Disney+ Year 2)

4. Loki (title confirmed 11/8/18)
Tentative Release: Spring 2021 (Disney+ Year 2)

5. What If?
Tentative Release:
Summer 2021
*"Marvel's What If?" (Disney+ Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6. Hawkeye
Tentative Release:
Fall 2021

7. Ms. Marvel
Tentative Release:

8. Moon Knight
Tentative Release:

9. She-Hulk
Tentative Release:

Rumored

Rocket Raccoon and Groot

Lady Sif

Power Pack

Young Avengers

Secret Invasion

"A-List Character"

Agents of Atlas

Ironheart

Spider-Man 2099

Last edited by a moderator:

Frontier

Staff member

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I really hope that means they're taking a more humorous approach with the She-Hulk, it'd be a good way to separate it from the other law drama Daredevil.

Frontier

Staff member
Depending on the premise (and Loki's long history of character development) there are a lot of different directions they can go with it as a long-running series :cool:.

Plus, Loki is that popular ;).
Having a female showrunner with experience writing funny shows seems like a good fit for She-Hulk :).

I hear Umbrella Academy is very...quirky, so I guess that fits with Moon Knight :p.

TheGreatOne2

It looks like the Fox's X-Men and Fantastic 4 movies wont be on Disney+ but on hulu instead.

Thats good and all for people who live in the U..S.. What about the people who live outisde the U.S.. (Canada, Au, NZ and UK). How would we be able to watch these movies since Hulu is U.S only

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer

It looks like the Fox's X-Men and Fantastic 4 movies wont be on Disney+ but on hulu instead.

Thats good and all for people who live in the U..S.. What about the people who live outisde the U.S.. (Canada, Au, NZ and UK). How would we be able to watch these movies since Hulu is U.S only
You could buy the Blu-Rays and DVD's. That's how we did it in my day. And we had to walk 50 miles uphill to the DVD player both ways.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I thought that was a given with the purported proper inter-connectivity now ;).

The only question is which movies they'll pop up in :cool:.
I always like an official confirmation quote from Feige. :p

And that they can do it without it feeling shoe-horned. I mean I get why a lot are championing She-Hulk to be Peter's attorney. lol. But where the heck would they really appear in? I'd think they want Blade to just be Blade. A cameo by Moon Knight might be a bit much.

Frontier

Staff member
And that they can do it without it feeling shoe-horned. I mean I get why a lot are championing She-Hulk to be Peter's attorney. lol. But where the heck would they really appear in? I'd think they want Blade to just be Blade. A cameo by Moon Knight might be a bit much.
Ms. Marvel in Captain Marvel seems kind of obvious, but they might be careful not to try to make the characters feel shoe-horned in :ack:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Ms. Marvel in Captain Marvel seems kind of obvious, but they might be careful not to try to make the characters feel shoe-horned in :ack:.
Yeah, I only have a baseline knowledge of her -- fan of Captain Marvel, Inhuman, etc. But I've oddly noticed some online are opposed to those meeting in the MCU. Idk, whatever transgressions happened, I'm sure the MCU brain trust can put a way better spin on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts