"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Reactions: RoyalRubble

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Kat Dennings confirms she's in some action scenes in WandaVision – broke an ankle then the next day a night scene involving her running through a field was scheduled but oddly the stunt wasn't on the call sheet.
Hope she's alright.

For some reason, I imagined this show filmed like a 3 camera sitcoms. Laughbox and everything.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
That's pretty meta.
It does kinda lean to the idea that Feige might allow alternative universes to exist. It's not like they would be going there all the time. I feel it's fitting DC did it first. I think it is here, fitting that a speedster from Marvel is the one that would crossover.

However, for all we know he's one of those nosy neighbor characters.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
It does kinda lean to the idea that Feige might allow alternative universes to exist. It's not like they would be going there all the time. I feel it's fitting DC did it first. I think it is here, fitting that a speedster from Marvel is the one that would crossover.

However, for all we know he's one of those nosy neighbor characters.

Wouldn't it just be weirder to acknowledge an AU version of Quicksilver instead of bringing back Aaron Johnson? I mean, I guess it works with Wanda's powers, but still...

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
There is also the elephant in the room. The fact that AU Wanda barely existed but we got plenty of Erik & Pete. It is Magneto who needs to be addressed. I still think Feige may have had plans for Prof. X to show up (or at least his voice) in Dr. Strange 2. I'm spitballing, but anything is possible.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The pool is closed because of dinosaurs.
And the winner of the competition is Muppet Babies 2018, which got 2 votes. TOTS got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone who took part. The article will be up July 18.

I wanna watch some old cartoons on TV but this month they decided to remove it.
Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.