"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Yeah the rumor is about the outfit from the Fraction comics. I edited my previous comment a little to make it clearer. I wasn't really expecting them to ever consider using his original costume from the comics, but after Scarlet Witch, who knows.

Reactions: Frontier

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
Yeah the rumor is about the outfit from the Fraction comics. I edited my previous comment a little to make it clearer. I wasn't really expecting them to ever consider using his original costume from the comics, but after Scarlet Witch, who knows.
Someday... I've always felt that the classic look could at least be streamlined in some way to be considered a cool costume but I'm biased since I pretty much loved it since I was like 4 and wasn't exposed to it later on in life, when I might have had taste enough to consider it dumb and goofy.

I'm not a big fan of the shades look used in the comics and cartoons but it stands out more than MCU Hawkeye ever has.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Steinfeld is still the top choice for Kate Bishop, but still are looking at others, and both sides are amenable with her playing a different role in the years to come if this doesn't pan out.
So long as they cast the best fit :).
She-Hulk will reportedly be 6 episodes. So basically the length of a movie trilogy which basically seems like what they're going for with these series.
I'd love to see people pace these series out to try and fit them into a trilogy :p.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Fone Bone grips stuffed Elmo tightly and rocks back and forth. Just hold out until November. Things will get better. They'll have to.
Current events are freaking terrifying me.

She's only a teenager (she's either 13 or 14; I've seen contradictory sources), yet is really making a name for herself in college.