"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Red Dagger appeared pretty late in Kamala's story, so seems like they're changing things up a little :cool:.

Kamran implies the Inhuman element won't be immediately downplayed...
An "Agents of Atlas" project is rumored to be in the works. A follow-up to Shang-Chi, and might be a Disney+ series.
I'm down, but I wonder if they'd go with the classic AoA team of pulp heroes or go for the Asian Superhero team direction of the modern incarnation :)?
2/11: Agents of Atlas? Uh yes, please! Isn't Jimmy Woo supposed to be appearing in WandaVision, too? Hmm.
To be honest I'm not sure I see this version of Woo with the AoA unless his comedic relief persona is partially an act :sweat;.
Good to hear :D.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
Agents of Atlas would explain why Marvel bought the rights to a bunch of Korean and Chinese Manga characters that are in the current Agents of Atlas book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frontier

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
It's been reported She-Hulk is currently in the preliminary casting phases, scripts aren't complete yet, and filming is planned to start in Atlanta in August and end in March 2021.
I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I won't get my hopes up about Jennifer casting. From some of these characters, I do foresee Marvel just giving it over to nearly any one. Even if they kinda fit.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

reflection01

Jul 16, 2005
I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I won't get my hopes up about Jennifer casting. From some of these characters, I do foresee Marvel just giving it over to nearly any one. Even if they kinda fit.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
You’re worried that Marvel won’t cast a 6-5+ woman as She-Hulk.

I could see them doing something similar to how they cast Kingpin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Have they even stated what kind of version of She-Hulk this will be? I know it’s more of an origin story, but I hope it focuses on more of a Sensational version and less of a Savage one.
It's hard to guess this early on, but I would guess they would go with the more popular incarnation of She-Hulk (which is the Sensational version).

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Only 19 more days 'till the first day of summer.
Summertime and June Mix!

I saw something at 1:37 that says DC Superhero High. Does that mean a revival of the 2015 DC Superhero Girls, or a different project altogether?
Asa

The Thomas fandom has lost a beloved UK narrator.