"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Red Dagger appeared pretty late in Kamala's story, so seems like they're changing things up a little :cool:.

Kamran implies the Inhuman element won't be immediately downplayed...
An "Agents of Atlas" project is rumored to be in the works. A follow-up to Shang-Chi, and might be a Disney+ series.
I'm down, but I wonder if they'd go with the classic AoA team of pulp heroes or go for the Asian Superhero team direction of the modern incarnation :)?
2/11: Agents of Atlas? Uh yes, please! Isn't Jimmy Woo supposed to be appearing in WandaVision, too? Hmm.
To be honest I'm not sure I see this version of Woo with the AoA unless his comedic relief persona is partially an act :sweat;.
Good to hear :D.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Agents of Atlas would explain why Marvel bought the rights to a bunch of Korean and Chinese Manga characters that are in the current Agents of Atlas book.

Last edited:

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Was he in anything other than Ant-Man and the Wasp? The character felt nothing like Woo other than his superficial appearance but I'm open to seeing them do more to expand with him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

the greenman

It's been reported She-Hulk is currently in the preliminary casting phases, scripts aren't complete yet, and filming is planned to start in Atlanta in August and end in March 2021.
I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I won't get my hopes up about Jennifer casting. From some of these characters, I do foresee Marvel just giving it over to nearly any one. Even if they kinda fit.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

reflection01

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I won't get my hopes up about Jennifer casting. From some of these characters, I do foresee Marvel just giving it over to nearly any one. Even if they kinda fit.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

You’re worried that Marvel won’t cast a 6-5+ woman as She-Hulk.

I could see them doing something similar to how they cast Kingpin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frontier

Staff member
Have they even stated what kind of version of She-Hulk this will be? I know it’s more of an origin story, but I hope it focuses on more of a Sensational version and less of a Savage one.
It's hard to guess this early on, but I would guess they would go with the more popular incarnation of She-Hulk (which is the Sensational version).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Have they even stated what kind of version of She-Hulk this will be? I know it’s more of an origin story, but I hope it focuses on more of a Sensational version and less of a Savage one.
No, they haven't said which version yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

happy thanksgiving and stay safe
Happy Spanksgiving! I love giving Spanks! I've got a hankering for some spankering!
Asa
Have a safe Thanksgiving everyone.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and stay safe.