"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
There is a chance those initials on Loki's outfit might stand for something, Time-Variant Agency.

Reactions: Frontier

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
I just learned Time Variance Agency is a thing in the comics, mainly from the Dan Slott She-Hulk run, hopefully, the people in her Disney+ show are reading that as well.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Hmm, thinking about the likely TVA appearance on Loki. Did they act on Steve? Or could we see cameos of other inmates who have messed with the timeline like Kang?
I doubt the TVA could hold Kang, but maybe they'll allude to despots messing with time (which people could take as either a reference to Doom or Kang).

I guess they do have to explain away why they didn't intervene at all in Endgame :confused:.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Reactions: RoyalRubble

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Nice to have that officially confirmed :cool:.
Would be good fits. Maybe they're part of Zemo's new organization :).
Interesting they made a stipulation for Ms. Marvel's actor. So film season 1 from July to October then be on-call for possible movie filming and/or shift to season 2.
Probably have major plans for her to show up in the movies and or be a consistent presence in the MCU :).
Iger says 10 shows are in various stages of production and pre-production. So 2 or 3 still to be confirmed/revealed.
Commence speculation on the next two shows :p.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
I imagine this will also be how Jessica Drew will be introduced, I wonder if ABC is indecisive on whether or not to renew Slumptown so they can decide whether or not to use Maria Hill in this or not.

It would be really cool if they could also get Elektra to show up as well but I highly doubt that.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I imagine this will also be how Jessica Drew will be introduced, I wonder if ABC is indecisive on whether or not to renew Slumptown so they can decide whether or not to use Maria Hill in this or not.

It would be really cool if they could also get Elektra to show up as well but I highly doubt that.
On Elektra, it depends on how long the moratorium on those Netflix characters are. I think 2 years from the final series?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
On Elektra, it depends on how long the moratorium on those Netflix characters are. I think 2 years from the final series?
2/10: Yes, two years. Which they should be able to. They could start planning for Daredevil characters in late 2020 and Secret Invasion would in theory be a 2022 release before the CM sequel releases that year. They only set Black Panther for May 6 but set CM2 for 2022 while it's still vague for Vol. 3 and the third Ant-Man. In terms of unassigned slots for 2022, there's February 18, July 29, and October 7 (though I guess they moved on from the February one). So they could maybe release Secret Invasion in June with CM2 in July. Pretty tight, but maybe they could get in Elektra.

2/11: Gugu Mbatha-Raw joined the Loki cast.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Probably not the next person from Doctor Who people were hoping for, but I'm sure she'll do great in whatever role she's playing :).
I'd guess in addition to Who, her work on Black Mirror, Dark Crystal, and the Apple+ series Morning Show may have helped. While odds are it's a traditional role, Dark Crystal does create the off-chance of it being a voice role only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And the winner of this matchup is "Crossover Nexus", which got 5 votes. "The Power Is Yours" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between "Monster Party" and "Let's Meet Sonic".

So, I'm not sure where I should mention, but I want to talk about it. I was trying to update episode 2 of TOTS and episode 17 of The Rocketeer with Tara Strong and Steve Blum's respective credits (Tara as The Adorable Meter and Precious's Mother and Steve as Ivan The Strongman and the Ringmaster), but they're never accepted. What should I do?
Me:sees treehouse with Paper Mario
Me(again):eek:oohh, I wonder whats gonna happen..
Sees game reveal
Me: this is... A bakugan game!? Based on Battle Planet!? How...how..
My emotion of rage:Pls,do not put toxic Bakugan comments,or banning me,its just my opinion.
I like Bakugan,but only Battle Brawlers continuity,and i don't like Battle Planet insead.
And the winner of this matchup is "Heroes United", which got 4 votes. "TGIS" got 1 vote. The next 2 matchups are the 4 main crossovers for OK KO, which are split into 2 parts. The first half covers "The Power Is Yours" and "Crossover Nexus".

Happy birthday... To me! I'm 17 today! We're planning lots of stuff today,and later I will see Sym-Bionic Titan for the first time!