"Marvel's Future Avengers" Anime Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm, I wonder if they're finally going to release the English dub in North America at some point.
I was hoping they might have the dubs on Disney+ but that doesn't seem to be the case :(.

It just boggles the mind that they would commission English dubs of these and then never air them in America. I mean, Disk Wars I kinda get since the X-Men were in it, but that's not the case with Future Avengers.

It's not like Disney XD doesn't already air anime anyways.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I recall how "Stitch!" (based on Lilo And Stitch) came out in Japan in 2008, yet the English dub came out in America in 2011. Despite dubbing the whole series, only 5 episodes aired in America. This is most likely the case here.

Lonewolf36

I have watched the complete season dubbed. I loved this show more than the Disk Wars, which i also liked. Voice actors fit the characters well. Loved seeing the Winter Guard in animation again.

Frontier

Staff member

Now they need to announce the english dub of Marvel Disk Wars the Avengers. Disney/Marvel can easily release both on Disney+ when it launches in November
Well, I mean less announce an English dub and more just actually release the one that was already produced :p.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member

Now they need to announce the english dub of Marvel Disk Wars the Avengers. Disney/Marvel can easily release both on Disney+ when it launches in November
They could do a lot of things easily but it probably doesn't fall within their priorities.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lonewolf36

Now that the American comics are using the characters from Future Avengers maybe the dub will make it to the US.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Now that the American comics are using the characters from Future Avengers maybe the dub will make it to the US.
War of the Realms Agents of Atlas #3 The Agents are talking to the leaders of teams from Japan, China and the Philippines The Japanese team is the Future Avengers and it's leader Codec/Adi.
Never heard of them, but that should be a definite advantage. Given the more high concept premise for this series and the Avengers Disk Wars series, it's essentially a one way ticket to Disney +.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
War of the Realms Agents of Atlas #3 The Agents are talking to the leaders of teams from Japan, China and the Philippines The Japanese team is the Future Avengers and it's leader Codec/Adi.
That's very cool to know. It's definitely unexpected.

Never heard of them, but that should be a definite advantage. Given the more high concept premise for this series and the Avengers Disk Wars series, it's essentially a one way ticket to Disney +.
One of the things that bugs me a bit is that Disney XD has continually had acquired anime airing throughout its existence. Whether it was Naruto Shippuden, Doraemon, Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Beyblade or Inazuma Eleven, they have aired their fair share. Why wouldn't they air one they owned like Future Avengers or even Stitch?

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
That's very cool to know. It's definitely unexpected.

One of the things that bugs me a bit is that Disney XD has continually had acquired anime airing throughout its existence. Whether it was Naruto Shippuden, Doraemon, Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Beyblade or Inazuma Eleven, they have aired their fair share. Why wouldn't they air one they owned like Future Avengers or even Stitch?

I guess I just have to imagine it was so they wouldn't have another interpretation of the Avengers and the Marvel Universe running alongside the normal Marvel cartoons.

Which isn't really an excuse now that Assemble is over, but still.

I think the fact that Disk Wars had the X-Men didn't help either.

Dudley

Staff member
I came over when I heard the news! This is great! I never watched a full episode of Future Avengers, so I look forward to seeing it. Hopefully a sub version is available too!
I too hope Disk Wars is added in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
It's odd how the first season of this series was put on Disney+ first despite Disk Wars airing first.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts