"Marvel Future Avengers" Anime Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Ratings
705 1
Canada
South East Asia is the market where these dubs get released. For the most part, you're not exactly dealing with countries where the average citizen is wealthy and can access recording equipment/high speed internet/cable TV. Few of these places have a stable legitimate home video industry, which is why there are no DVDs for these. They just air on TV and when they're no longer popular, disappear back into a vault.

That problem isn't exclusive to the Disney dubs. There are bundles of Cartoon Network/Toonami Asia, Nickelodeon Asia, Animax and local network TV productions that have completely vanished. I'm personally hopeful we'll one day discover Zoids Genesis and Heroes: Legend of the Battle Disks.

Northstar

Aug 5, 2016
Ratings
Ok I was bored so I thought I would just share this I just watched episode 4 of Marvel's future Avengers it was the RAW so no subtitles. Anway
Captain Marvel makes an appearance in this episode. However, it seems from what I could tell that Carol is a school teacher when not helping the Avengers or doing superhero things.

Also Captain Marvel + Hulk= Ares getting his ass kicked.

Last edited:

spyke

Feb 11, 2002
Ratings
425 1 1
Visit site
I saw the opening intro for the sconr pisode and they showed Falcon (as well as a few other Avengers). What I found nteresting was that Falcon was wearing his cool new armored suit that he was wearing in his AVENGERS ASSEMBLE character bio on Marvel's website.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,376 4
177A Bleecker Street
I wonder how exclusive this show is in Japan. Apparently, it's been airing in English and Japanese (from what I heard) but there aren't even any real discussions about it online. Is Dlife in less homes than even Disney XD is over here?

After seeing how they've treated something like this seasonal DXP block over the past few months, I wish Disney XD would be more open to trying out a show like this that was meant for another market. It feels so strange that they'd acquire and promote all of this other anime but avoid the ones they actually own.

macattack

I see you!
Staff member
Reporter
Apr 17, 2007
Ratings
USA

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,417 46
Sherman Oaks CA
An English dub is in production, though who knows if Disney will ever let anyone outside of Asia see it.
I'm still waiting for the first dub to air over here :sweat:.

I wonder if they'll get the same VA's?

I know a lot of the current Avengers VA's came back to record for Disk Wars but I wonder if they'll bring in Grey Griffin for Captain Marvel, Kathreen Khavari for Ms. Marvel, and replace Colleen O'Shaugnessy as Wasp with Kari Wahlgren?