Marvel Comics Solicitations - July 2014

Villano

No Amazing Spider-Man in July? That's odd. And Daredevil is a #0.1 issue, so I'll be skipping that. I guess I'll just be getting Moon Knight. Light month.

OTOH, I'll be waiting for price drops on Avengers, Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu, Rocket Racoon, and Silver Surfer. Savage Hulk and All-New Ghost Rider look interesting, so I might pick them up at some point. I'd normally buy all these these books new, but Marvel upping the cost to $3.99 is too much for me. And $3.99 is my red line. As much as it would kill me to not get Spidey or Daredevil when they come out, I'd rather wait than shell out $5 for a comic (and a digital one at that).

I only have a slight interest in All-New Doop, so I'll pick it up when there's a $0.99 sale. Possibly, The Punisher, too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts