"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
In before Mutants start popping up due to Strange stopping by the Fox dimension :p.

At the very least I think we'll start to see hints for Mutants and the X-Men over the course of Phase 4 since it implies it's something they're leading up to :).
Feige gives the "never say never" answer to if characters from the Netflix series will appear again.
Well, we've had enough rumors about it :rolleyes2:.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Certainly not unexpected, my money is on some form of the New Avengers. Could the Secret Invasion possibly be the catalyst to forming a new Avengers team? Actually, the keys to the formation of that team in the comics are in place. Electro, in a move engineered by the Skrulls, used his abilities to engineer a prison break, thus creating the formation of a new Avengers team. Electro is joining the MCU in some way in Spider-Man 3, the Skrulls are active and Secret Invasion is confirmed to be coming. I'm interested to see where it goes.

reflection01

Completely forgot how badly I wanted Rouge to show up in Captain Marvel 2 because they are both important to eachothers character background.

Could certainly see a story in which Mystique, Rogue, and the Brotherhood are the main villains and Monica and Kamala have to takeover and defeat Rogue until Carol’s powers return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Nick KCA press site is now gone

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs

Featured Posts