"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

AdrenalineRush1996

Idk about that Baxter Building theory. Though that would be fun. At least it would prove Marvel put some thought into somethings like that. Right now, they kinda come off as trolls.
Yeah, I'm not happy with them trolling fans, especially what happened recently in the final episode of Wandavision. I get that not everyone like the X-Men Cinematic Universe films but I just didn't find the joke funny at all.

the greenman

Yeah, I'm not happy with them trolling fans, especially what happened recently in the final episode of Wandavision. I get that not everyone like the X-Men Cinematic Universe films but I just didn't find the joke funny at all.
Well, it was our fault of course. However, we were lead into it by the statement WV, Spider-man: No Way Home, & Strange 2 was a trilogy of sorts involving the multiverse.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
However, we were lead into it by the statement WV, Spider-man: No Way Home, & Strange 2 was a trilogy of sorts involving the multiverse.
Hulk & Thor did have a similar lead-in to their trilogy of sorts after the events of AoU.

Hulkwummy

Hulk & Thor did have a similar lead-in to their trilogy of sorts after the events of AoU.
Hulk appearing in Thor Ragnarok, Avengers Infinity War and Avengers Endgame doesn't exactly count as a trilogy for Hulk, he still needs a proper solo Hulk sequel or two.

the greenman

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I mean, cut off one head, two more will take its place...at the same time I think I'd rather see a fully-formed AIM than retread Hydra again :(.

Although, I dunno, I don't really get the sense of SWORD taking SHIELD's place after WandaVision because they both seem different and just in general seem pretty ineffectual :confused:.
Agreed, would rather see AIM again but more comics accurate and I'm looking forward to more Ten Rings. Or more Maggia.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hi, I've been looking for Polish dubbed episodes of Summer Camp Island for two years now, and I have this request, do you have any recorded episodes in Polish? If so, please send them to me by email.
So I found this random image for the original Chicken Squad books, and wow. It's really good to see the show giving the titular squad more diverse designs.

I love you, Law & Order: Organized Crime. That is all.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when the Legend of Zelda's Oracle Duology was released in North America.
Happy birthday to George Lucas, the Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.

Featured Posts