"Marvel Animation on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I just noticed that Disney Plus has only the X-Men episodes animated in the Philippines listed as season 5 while everything else is season 4. I just found it interesting while I watch Deal with the Devil.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tell everyone to watch Wolverine and the X-Men on Disney plus, maybe it will get disney to pick the show up for season two.

This probably meant nothing at the time since we'll now get to see What If? be the first Marvel Studios cartoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Frontier

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Oh yeah...wasn't Kevin Feige involved in this? I believe so.

He was one of the executive producers. He is listed on Armored Adventures too.

He was also executive producer for the Next Avengers and Hulk Vs movies, which were, before this year, the only Marvel animated projects he worked on.

Reactions: Frontier

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What in the actual heck is going on with Marvel's animation division?!
I couldn't care less about another shared universe...but c'mon and get one of these myriad of projects going already.

TV kids history has added movies and specials for cartoon network, nickelodeon. Maybe they will later add Disney soon.

There also included every tv series aired on nick so far
Last Mr.Enter post but how can anyone read this and not consider author to be whiny Internet Toxicity by MrEnter on DeviantArt
January 24, 1987 marked Bill Farmer being the official voice of Goofy. Now he celebrates doing the voice for 33 years. Happy anniversary my good friend.

Yeah, seasons 3-4 made quite a few mistakes.