"Marvel Animation on Disney+" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I just noticed that Disney Plus has only the X-Men episodes animated in the Philippines listed as season 5 while everything else is season 4. I just found it interesting while I watch Deal with the Devil.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tell everyone to watch Wolverine and the X-Men on Disney plus, maybe it will get disney to pick the show up for season two.

This probably meant nothing at the time since we'll now get to see What If? be the first Marvel Studios cartoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Oh yeah...wasn't Kevin Feige involved in this? I believe so.

He was one of the executive producers. He is listed on Armored Adventures too.

He was also executive producer for the Next Avengers and Hulk Vs movies, which were, before this year, the only Marvel animated projects he worked on.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
You can now have the cast from X-Men: The Animated Series as icon images for Disney+!

Could this be a clue to something big?
I saw that today as well. Surprised me just a little. They've really been pushing the Animated Series roster as far as merch and such goes since the buyout finalized.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the mohawk being Storm's default look but I'll take it. When are they going to surprise me with a new finalized series already.

Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H

Okay, thought so. All 52 episodes show up over here.

Frontier

Staff member
I saw that today as well. Surprised me just a little. They've really been pushing the Animated Series roster as far as merch and such goes since the buyout finalized.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the mohawk being Storm's default look but I'll take it. When are they going to surprise me with a new finalized series already.
It's weird that they're basing it off the TAS designs but don't have them exactly match the TAS designs. Like Jean's flowing hair :confused:.

To be honest I'm ready for Marvel to finally announce new cartoons if they actually have any in the works.

bigdaddy313

It's weird that they're basing it off the TAS designs but don't have them exactly match the TAS designs. Like Jean's flowing hair :confused:.

To be honest I'm ready for Marvel to finally announce new cartoons if they actually have any in the works.
It looks like Patrick Browns art

The Overlord

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I have a question, is the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends episode ''Quest of the Red Skull'' not Disney Plus due to controversial material?

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I have a question, is the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends episode ''Quest of the Red Skull'' not Disney Plus due to controversial material?
Nazi stuff. Hitler, Swaztikas, etc. Which now has me wondering how easily they could put Indiana Jones movies on there if they owned the distribution rights.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts