Marvel Animation at the San Diego Comic-Con 2020 "Comic-Con@Home"

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Instead of altogether cancelling this year's San Diego Comic-Con because of the Coronavirus pandemic, there will be virtual panels hosted on the Comic-Con International YouTube page. Below is a list of Marvel Animation related panels announced so far. Work still in progress, will be updated on a regular basis if any more info is available.

Sources: ComicBook.com 07/07, Comic-Con panel description 07/10,

Thursday, July 23

MARVEL HQ

When
: 4:00 p.m. PT
Who: TBA
What: Behind-the-scenes look at Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I figured if we were going to get anything Marvel Animation related, it would probably juts be to discuss Maximum Venom...

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
I figured there might've been at least some news for Spidey And His Amazing Friends or Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur. Maybe there could still be, but it's announced later.

Reactions: Frontier

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Reminder: The Marvel HQ panel at Comic-Con is today, starting at 4:00 p.m. PT.

Please use this thread, the Marvel's Spider-Man News & Discussion thread, or any other relevant thread on this forum to post and discuss any of the announcements made today at the panel.

The news relevant to the Marvel shows will still be added to their respective News & Discussion threads afterwards - if necessary - to keep the topics up to date.

Also, if somehow any brand new animated projects are announced today, expect new threads about them to be posted shortly afterwards on this very forum.

EDIT:
Here's the Marvel HQ Comic-Con panel. (Will edit and post any relevant news as I watch it)

EDIT: The only behind-the-scenes stuff for Marvel's Spider-Man included in there is an interview with Felicia Day (which I think was posted before). Other unrelated stuff included is pretty much what the panel promised since the beginning - a drawing lesson, a comics read-along and building a LEGO set.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

what is upsetting about comedy central is that the network is always airing the office series too much
did you think that nickelodeon should slow down the reruns of spongebob and air the old spongebob episodes on nicktoons?
Since people were calling me out for this a few days ago, do you think I defend Nickelodeon too much?
What if cartoons of the past met cartoons of the future?
Coming Tommorow:The reveal of Toonverse,a new kids channel concept!
Tis the place where toons live!
I wish a happy birthday to Corey Burton (65) (voice of Professor Ludwig Von Drake for over 30 years, as well as Megatron on Transformers Animated), Sumalee Montano (48) (voice of Arcee on Transformers Prime and Katana on Beware The Batman), and Travis Willingham (39) (voice of King Roland on Sofia The First and Thor on many Marvel cartoons since Avengers Assemble).