Marvel and Hasbro "Bend & Flex" Animated Shorts News & Discussion (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The next short will feature Black Panther and Captain America.
Also coming to Marvel HQ in April is the fourth installment of Bend & Flex, a collaborative Marvel and Hasbro animated short series featuring bendable, flexible Marvel-inspired action figures! In this latest episode, Black Panther and Captain America try to one-up each other while working out in the park. However, their exercise routine is rudely uprooted by the Mad Titan himself -- Thanos!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel Bend & Flex "Cap And Black Panther Exercise Heroism!"

The exercising stuff at the beginning was hilarious, as was the music.

I like that Thanos is the kind of guy who hangs out in city parks. No snap for you! He also sucks at building houses of cards.

Funny. ****.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel Bend & Flex "Bending The Rules"

That was super cool. But the disclaimer at the beginning is starting to grate. I realize they need to be extra careful because this is essentially a toy commercial, but do they really believe little kids can't recognize a cartoon when they see it? Eh. ****1/2.

Frontier

Staff member

Here's another short.
I guess it's because he's one of the main figure, but they sure do use Venom a lot. Then again, maybe they also wanted to promote Venom :p.
Marvel Bend & Flex "Another Brick In The Fall"

Hulk doesn't work so well in these shorts because he can't change his expression. ***.
Perpetually angry Hulk :eek:.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel Bend & Flex "Merry Mayhem"

Do they need that long-ass disclaimer on EVERY single cartoon? These things are super short and that's eating up some major runtime.

I want that Spider-Gwen figure.

Cute. ***.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel Bend & Flex "Time Warp"

I'm guessing the more waves the toyline has, the more characters and different types of stories we'll get. Because that was monotonous. But slightly less monotonous than usual. ***.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts