Marvel Adult/Older Animation Pitches

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Dec 10, 2012
Ratings
Glendale, CA
I just made a thread about this happening soon. I'm hoping it does, and what I have in mind to make myself is an animated universe on par with Young Justice. The shows are all dark and gritty and have high production values. I call it the Marvel-Hardcore Animated Universe, because I wanna start a studio called Hardcore Studios to make TV-14 action shows like Vanguard, Combatants of the Century, etc. on Cartoon Network. Hardcore's gonna work with Marvel like Man of Action Studios worked with Marvel for the current universe.

The shows include the following shows on TV and others on streaming sites.

TV:

Avengers Initiative
Web of Spider-Man
X-Men: Children of the Atom
The Fantastic Four
Guardians: Galaxy's Greatest Heroes

Streaming:

Deadpool
Thunderbolts
Inhumans
Defenders
New Warriors

All the ideas I've written so far can be found here: https://sta.sh/01dft073t9uz. Please give feedback.

Capt.Traphouse

Sexiest Thing Since Sex
May 26, 2015
Ratings
854 2
NY
I just made a thread about this happening soon. I'm hoping it does, and what I have in mind to make myself is an animated universe on par with Young Justice. The shows are all dark and gritty and have high production values. I call it the Marvel-Hardcore Animated Universe, because I wanna start a studio called Hardcore Studios to make TV-14 action shows like Vanguard, Combatants of the Century, etc. on Cartoon Network. Hardcore's gonna work with Marvel like Man of Action Studios worked with Marvel for the current universe.

The shows include the following shows on TV and others on streaming sites.

TV:

Avengers Initiative
Web of Spider-Man
X-Men: Children of the Atom
The Fantastic Four
Guardians: Galaxy's Greatest Heroes

Streaming:

Deadpool
Thunderbolts
Inhumans
Defenders
New Warriors

All the ideas I've written so far can be found here: https://sta.sh/01dft073t9uz. Please give feedback.
Should post them individually, some people may not be comfortable downloading a file. Or you could have an elevator pitch.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!