March 2020 Nick Premieres

Latest News & Videos

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
Oct 13, 2016
The KCAs have been postponed to an undetermined date due to coronavirus concerns.
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 TheFutonCritic has finally added the Nick Jr. channel premieres for the month of March.
GREAT, JUST GREAT! Now Nickelodeon will end up delaying the final episode of Henry Danger to who-knows-when instead of moving it up to March 21st, because we all know what Nick is capable of. They'll even delay the premiere of the spin-off, Danger Force!
@I Am Nickelodeon 1
PAW Patrol Original 5s is premiering on Monday, March 23rd at 12PM on Nickelodeon!

"Charged Up: Pups Vs. The Super Sonic Sound System"

"Mighty Pups Chase and Rocky get 'Charged Up' to take on a maniacal musical menace: DJ Harold Humdinger's Super Sonic Sound System!"
View attachment 281323
Thanks, Everyone, I'll update everything later, Hopefully we will find out more of whats happening with Henry Danger Finale soon and hopefully soon find out when the KCA's are being postponed to.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 the Mar 13 Paw Patrol isn't actually season 6 finale yet, there's #625 episode left to air, you need to fix that.

Also on Sun Mar 22 7:30PM-8:30PM, there will be one hour special of "The Best of Kids Choice Awards"

Reactions: I Am Nickelodeon 1

Pahiy

May 11, 2018
Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Is this still happening i saw schedule change??
Yesterday 7PM got pulled at last notice, but then last minute change AGAIN, 7PM has been restored. 7PM Fate of Danger I, 7:30PM Fate of Danger II will air.

It will still happen that it will definite air in bonus extras tomorrow at 7PM

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, Nick is set to air a special called #KidsTogether: The Nickelodeon Town Hall on Monday, March 30, at 7 PM according to Entertainment Weekly and the special will also be simulcast on both TeenNick and Nicktoons.

It will also be available on Nick On Demand, Nickelodeon YouTube, the Nick App and the Nick Pluto TV channel following the premiere. The special will also appear on Nickelodeon’s international networks.

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
Oct 13, 2016
Yesterday 7PM got pulled at last notice, but then last minute change AGAIN, 7PM has been restored. 7PM Fate of Danger I, 7:30PM Fate of Danger II will air.

It will still happen that it will definite air in bonus extras tomorrow at 7PM

It will also be available on Nick On Demand, Nickelodeon YouTube, the Nick App and the Nick Pluto TV channel following the premiere. The special will also appear on Nickelodeon’s international networks.
ah, okay, thanks ;)

Reactions: kanc

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Not sure where to post, but it appears second episode of Young Dylan has been uploaded on Nickelodeon youtube, as of yesterday... Caption mistook as episode 3, while actuality it was the second episode, though production is #103

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Also again not sure where to post, but youtube Henry Danger Official has uploaded livestream of series premiere of Danger Force that started 2 days ago after time of premiere. Not sure how long it would last but I'm guessing a week

New episodes of Ryan's Mystery Playdate this week, were featured for sweepstakes. Ryan’s Mystery Playdate Season 3 Sweepstakes

Last edited: