March 2016 Premieres

kanc

i got it i think the extra 30 min is for either alvin or SBSP!
Definitely zap2it error as I checked as of Fri Mar 11. 90 minutes is KCA, and after KCA was the series premiere of School of Rock.

Last edited:

kanc

Some updates to change and to add:

Nickelodeon

ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks

Friday March 11 5:00PM - Members Only

Paw Patrol
Tuesday March 22 11:30AM Pups Save Alex's Mini-Patrol/Pups Save a Lost Tooth
Thursday March 24 11:30AM Pups Save Daring Danny X/Pups in a Fix
No new episode Paw Patrol on Wed Mar 23.

NickJr

Peter Rabbit

Monday March 21 6:00PM The Unexpected Delivery
Wednesday March 23 6:00PM Mittens' New Friend/Flooded Burrow

Winx Club

Sunday March 20 10:00AM It's a Crazy, Crazy World!
Sunday March 20 10:30AM The Kingdom of Diamonds

Nicktoons

LBX

Sunday March 20 10:30AM The Playmaker

Max & Shred
Monday March 21 6:00PM The Shifty Girlfriend 360
Tuesday March 22 6:00PM The Ghostly Grommet Bust
Wednesday March 23 6:00PM The Freeriding Family Mashup
Thursday March 24 6:00PM The Duckfooted Dreadful Date

Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V

Sunday March 20 10:00AM Toying Around Part 2

Last edited:

kanc

Argh, more bad news! All Friday animation premieres as I checked zap2it schedule has been pulled! Fri Mar 18 7pm-9pm is only the "cloudy with a chance of meatballs", fri mar 25 8pm-9pm SpongeBob - Atlantis squarepantis

kanc

There is a SpongeBob episode compilation tonight Sunday March 13 7:30pm to 9pm which zap2it titled as "Spongebob's Squad Goals" These episodes include:
The Best Day Ever/F.U.N./I'm With Stupid/Bubble Buddy/Rodeo Daze/The Dying Pie

Last edited:

kanc

FYI, this episode is currently on Nick's USA website, although it's locked. I don't know how long it's been there, and I don't know how often they put up B&tB eps this early, but yeah.
I think this episode was on nick.com just last night. Yeah I think this is first time that any live action would display one week before TV premiere. Make it Pop season 2 premiere was on nick.com few days ago before aired.

kanc

Nicktoons
Sun Mar 27 10:00AM Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V - Mr. Mystery
Sun Mar 27 10:30AM LBX - Straight to the Point
Mon Mar 28 6:00PM Max & Shred - The Rock and Roll Rodeo 540

TeenNick
Fri Mar 25 9:00PM TeenNick Top 10: TBA

And @RDG as for episode compilations, it's ALWAYS been like this since 2012 or 2013 especially SpongeBob that Nick has had history of compiling the episodes into movie. Alvin and Chipmunks had recently done those but it was only one hour compilation episodes. Paw Patrol has done those too, just like SpongeBob. I'm not even sure why Nickelodeon is lazy to compile these episodes into movie. But my guess is those two (plus Paw Patrol in Nick preschool block) are very popular and wanting to try something new. Before Alvin and Chipmunks aired, Fairly OddParents was popular but Nick has never done any compilation episodes, and they had so many TVmovies, while SpongeBob only had very few. I know lot of people especially me don't like those compilation episodes..but Nick should've tried other movies to air..

Sorry I don't trust toonzone premiere info because they don't even update and sometimes get wrong episode titles for premieres. I trust zap2it grid.

Last edited:

kanc

Fri Mar 18 8:30AM-10AM
There is a new Paw Patrol compilation episodes: zap2it didn't title the episodes, but the episodes are:
Pups Save the Easter Egg Hunt; Pups Save a Friend; Pup Pup Goose; Pups Save the Bunnies; Pups and the Trouble With Turtles
(NEW)

TVGuide has edited those and put compilation episode: "Best Springtime Rescues"

Last edited:

kanc

Fri Mar 18:
TeenNick Top 10 - EPISODE 603
Special Guests: Dawin, Jade Pettyjohn, Tony Cavalero, Lance Lim, Aidan Miner, Ricardo Hurtado, & Breanna Yde, also known as cast of School of Rock

kanc

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I double checked nickpress.com and Futon Critic, and they list the other episode title. True that it could be a late change though.

kanc

I double checked nickpress.com and Futon Critic, and they list the other episode title. True that it could be a late change though.
Technically when I checked sneak 1 min preview of next episode (#102), which happens to be Cover Me. theFutonCritic on tonight new episode has same production (#102). So that means Nickelodeon later changed to new episode title, as theFutonCritic still has old episode title.

Looney Turtles

I can't wait for the Trans-Dimensional Turtles" episode of TMNT. Although, considering the occasional, they should have made it an hour long episode, rather than just a normal length episode. I also wonder what the interaction will be between Kraang Sub-Prime and his 80's counterpart.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Judging by David Kaye and Michael Donovan, ''Xiaolin Chronicles'' is somehow connected with ''Skysurfer Strike Force''. What do you think?
Judging by the renamed Shen Gong Wu, ''Xiaolin Chronicles'' is essentially ''what if 4Kids Entertainment rebooted Xiaolin Showdown''. Do you agree with me?
The innocent shall suffer. Big time. :moon2:

I just want to say that I totally called it that Diamond White could voice Moon Girl 3 years in advance.

Featured Posts