Marathons on Adult Swim

coolkevin54

Just throwing this out there, but have you considered making a singular thread to cover updates on all of these weekly marathons, rather than have individual threads for each one?
Is that something people would prefer? I've just been doing multiple threads since there isn't much activity anyways other than episode threads, and those are all by individual episode too.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
I've merged all your marathon threads together.
There's no point in starting an entire thread just for a new marathon every week, especially when they see 1 or 0 replies. It's getting to be too much.
Just post your marathons here, please. Thank you.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I've merged all your marathon threads together.
There's no point in starting an entire thread just for a new marathon every week, especially when they see 1 or 0 replies. It's getting to be too much.
Just post your marathons here, please. Thank you.
Honestly, couldn't agree with you more on that.

coolkevin54

Yikes sorry guys, thought people enjoyed seeing the marathon information. I remember the old days of this forum when everything got its own thread weekly no matter what so I was just going by that vibe. But I guess things have changed, and I don't want to bother so I'll do as you say.

Last edited:

CNC

Final Space Season 2 marathon on Friday March 19 from 11:30p-6:00a, leading up to the Season 3 premiere at 10:30p the next night.

Bigawesome2000

Thought I’d just throw together a list of all the Friday marathons in 2021 so far:
January 1st - Loiter Squad
January 8th - Infomercials
January 15th - Squidbillies
January 22nd - Black Jesus
January 29th - Mr. Pickles
February 5th - The Eric Andre Show
February 12th - Lazor Wulf
February 19th - The Boondocks
February 26th - The Jellies!
March 5th - Three Busy Debras
March 12th - Tigtone
March 19th - Final Space
March 26th - Momma Named Me Sheriff
April 2nd - Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law

coolkevin54

Still betting that they will quietly release the next season of Squidbillies to avoid controversy:

whoisretro

There's a Lazor Wulf marathon on Friday June 11 and it runs from 12-3AM. Source is TV Passport by the way since Zap2it hasn't updated.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts