Major News For CatDog Fans

Waggytoon

CATDOG'S MOVING! CATDOG'S MOVING!
Yes, CatDog fans, you favorite bicranial quadraped is moving to a NEW TIME beginning Memorial Day ! In fact, it's not just a New Time , but also an Expansion !
Nickelodeon is moving "CatDog" to first thing in the morning every Weekday , and it's going to be a "Power Hour" !
I can't wait for that grand and glorious event to happen. Finally, something to set my alarm to wake up to all summer. And I hope CatDog- and Lola Caricola - fans will do that as well.
Yes, the "CatDog 'Power Hour'" will air Weekday Mornings at 6:00 AM on Nickelodeon (and if for some unexpected reason you inadvertantly sleep in, and if you have Nick Too on your cable system, the "CatDog 'Power Hour'" will air at 9:00 AM )
And I hope Nickelodeon/Nick Too will also think about doing an ALL CatDog Weekend the weekend of June 1 as the definitive counterprogramming to Cartoon Network 's awful "June Bugs" debacle.
Otherwise we may have to stick with the Kids' WB! New Saturday Morning triumvirate of "Powerpuff Girls" , "Pokemon:Johto League Champions" , and "Yu-Gi-Oh!" , while searching for any possible alternate programming to watch that weekend, since there won't be anything on CN worth watching. Oy! :) :yakko:

Allen's Nickname.

The Horrible End.
And I hope Nickelodeon/Nick Too will also think about doing an ALL CatDog Weekend the weekend of June 1 as the definitive counterprogramming to Cartoon Network 's awful "June Bugs" debacle.

I'd much rather watch a day of the greatest cartoon character ever than a day of a bad Ren and Stimpy ripoff.

Nickdisk

great news :) i love Catdog :)

i wonder when Nick USA will air the last few episodes of Catdog though.. every other Nickelodeon has.. the last few episodes are great IMO

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
Unbelievable!

They can waste time on this show, but not on "The Angry Beavers". I am without words...except these:

I detest this show. Why? Have you seen the way the other characters treat Cat? They treat him like the floor around a blind man's urinal. It's horrifying; I mean, he's the only likable character (Dog is way too stupid to be likable). What a waste of ink and talent. If not for the theme song, this show would reach a level of worthlessness not unlike that of "Rocket Power" or "Sabrina: TAS".

Yuss

I agree. CatDog would be half-decent if it wasn't centered around torturing the one good character on the show.

~B+:

Parallax

If they can waste there time doing this why can't they make ZIM or Angry Beaver episodes?Now theres something I would watch.

Nickdisk

Originally posted by ssgogetalevel5
If they can waste there time doing this why can't they make ZIM or Angry Beaver episodes?Now theres something I would watch.
its already been 'cancelled' :( theres only a few more episodes Nick USA needs to air

Rei

Playing BG&E
There are... fans of Catdog? Now I've heard everything.

Re: Unbelievable!

Originally posted by Lonestarr
They can waste time on this show, but not on "The Angry Beavers". I am without words...except these:

I detest this show. Why? Have you seen the way the other characters treat Cat? They treat him like the floor around a blind man's urinal. It's horrifying; I mean, he's the only likable character (Dog is way too stupid to be likable). What a waste of ink and talent. If not for the theme song, this show would reach a level of worthlessness not unlike that of "Rocket Power" or "Sabrina: TAS".

yea, i hate most country songs, but Catdog's is pretty good for a country song! And i like the music in Catdog kinda, it's just, different, but I hate everything else.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

A Star Wars Detours episode got leaked, and it was hilarious!

I hope more episodes get leaked, this show does NOT deserve to stay shelfed!
I wish a happy 65th birthday to the long running voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy.
It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. "Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation" moves to the next round. The next matchup is between The Loud House episode "11 Louds A Leapin" and the Sofia The First episode "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia ".

Pikwik Pack, the TMNT formula, goes preschool. Swap out the pizza for taco.
Anybody know whats the theme for SpongeBob episodes 8pm hour for weekdays starting Monday? They haven't advertised what for.