Made-up shows based on Disney movies

StellaMagic

With shows like The Lion Guard, Tangled: The Series, and 101 Dalmatians Street, I thought I could make a thread where we come up with show ideas based on movies we have seen.

Arabian Knights

Aladdin's daughter, Ali, and her pet donkey are on the run when Mozenrath and his troops invade Agrabah. With the Oracle's help, she follows a star to find those destined to become Arabian Knights. She joins with Samson (Son of Minos and Fatima), Othello (Iago and Thundera's son), the newly reformed Iam Aghul, and Nefir the Imp. Together, they set out to take Agrabah back from Mozenrath and save her father and their friends.

Descendants: Auradon Knights

Jamie Hook (Captain Hook's youngest daughter) arrives in Auradon Prep with her friends, Desi (Iago's daughter) Billy (The Big Bad Wolf's grandson) Gobi (The Goblin general's son) and Polly Ratigan (Ratigan's daughter). They discover from Merlin that they were chosen to become Auradon's new defenders. Together, they protect Auradon from villains like Bellwether and Turbo.

Fidget's London Adventure

After his fall into the Thames River, Fidget is rescued by the daughter of a doctor. He gets nursed back to health and finds other animals who are just as disabled as he is. Fidget also falls for a young nurse mouse. Fidget finds himself on a journey of self-discovery while leaving his criminal past behind.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts