"Jellystone!" (HBO Max) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

parkersfan89

They air on CN sometime but not enough episodes to air everyday.

40 episodes of 11 minutes = 20 episodes in 30 minutes format.

It has been renewed for 40 episodes more, or 20 episodes in 30 minutes format.
really? haven't seen it in the lineup for quite awhile now.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
Greg Eagles recorded for the show.

According to this Instagram post. there will be a special 2-part Jellystone episode guest-starring characters from other Cartoon Network shows.

This is one of two big CN crossover events scheduled; the other being WB's 100th Anniversary special, framed as an episode of--natch--Teen Titans GO, in which the gang visits WB Animation Studios and meets a slew of guest stars.

The Jellystone! one seems a tad redundant, since J! is already a crossover show, but I guess that if nothing else it's good to see that this current regime at least gives something of a crud about Cartoon Network. "Everyone's Here" is getting a little old now, but I'm planning to watch both.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
Last I heard, Warner Bros. ordered an additional 20 episodes of Jellystone. However, if each 11-minute short is treated as a standalone episode, then that's only 10 half hours (including the aforementioned Cartoon Network crossover episode that's supposed to be a full half hour). But things have been so quiet on that front, I'm just glad to be getting any info on J! at all! There were/are people on the internet who believed that J! was canceled. I blame that on WBD's poor marketing. Would it kill Max to advertise its kids and family programming at least once in a while?

Moe

I'm impressed that WBD didn't cancel this show and I'm gratefully to see gets renewed. When Zaslav started to butcher WB last 1 1/2 years ago that led me to fear about future of Jellystone! over poor marketing on HBO Max and later, Max. Jellystone! is seen as great asset for syndication on CN and they didn't have many new shows.

I haven't finish with half of second season after got distracted by my family's medical issues back in 2022.

really? haven't seen it in the lineup for quite awhile now.
Cartoon Network could change their lineup to add Jellystone! anytime and you have to pay attention to TV Guide on regular basis, and it does help you to record the shows.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts