"Looney Tunes Cartoons" News & Discussion Thread

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Another look from the Annecy programs:

1560108725082.jpg

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I don't think the shorts will be posted anywhere online as soon as they premiere. We still don't exactly know how or when these will be released to the general public. Also keep in mind that only uploads from official channels should be posted here.

cristian12345678

I don't think the shorts will be posted anywhere online as soon as they premiere. We still don't exactly know how or when these will be released to the general public. Also keep in mind that only uploads from official channels should be posted here.
which are the official channels that could be released the shorts?

wiley207

Beautiful animation, AND they got Warner Bros. veteran composer Carl Johnson to do the music!
In this and the Porky/Daffy one, I did notice some familiar classic Warner Bros. sound effects, but they also used quite a few of those "Cartoon Trax"/Disney sound effects as well, as if it were the 90s Chuck Jones WB shorts. At least it beats having Advantage Audio and their repetitive H-B sound effects! Now if only Warner's post-production facility could get access to those classic Treg Brown/WB sound effects NOT on the Sound Ideas WB CD set (I know DigiPost.TV has several of them in their archives.)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts