"Looney Tunes Cartoons" News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
I don't think the shorts will be posted anywhere online as soon as they premiere. We still don't exactly know how or when these will be released to the general public. Also keep in mind that only uploads from official channels should be posted here.

Reactions: 19MagiswordLane
Aug 1, 2016
I don't think the shorts will be posted anywhere online as soon as they premiere. We still don't exactly know how or when these will be released to the general public. Also keep in mind that only uploads from official channels should be posted here.
which are the official channels that could be released the shorts?

wiley207

Jan 20, 2009
USA
Beautiful animation, AND they got Warner Bros. veteran composer Carl Johnson to do the music!
In this and the Porky/Daffy one, I did notice some familiar classic Warner Bros. sound effects, but they also used quite a few of those "Cartoon Trax"/Disney sound effects as well, as if it were the 90s Chuck Jones WB shorts. At least it beats having Advantage Audio and their repetitive H-B sound effects! Now if only Warner's post-production facility could get access to those classic Treg Brown/WB sound effects NOT on the Sound Ideas WB CD set (I know DigiPost.TV has several of them in their archives.)