Looney Tunes Altered Versions Discussion v2 (or, the Looney Tunes Dumping Ground)

MTGM

So apparently Boomering U.S. started airing the restored version of Napoleon Bunny-Part. I'll get a screenshot if I can.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Credits goes as usual to @Cool_Cat:

bfVOBkv.jpg

BTW: This short has altered ending music cue for its EU print.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Little Offtopic: Does somebody have images of the original opening title card from the "I Taw A Putty Tat", 1948? I mean of course part with the credits, because I would like to reconstruct the original opening titles for this short.

Of course, I mean recreate the titles.

luki

Credit to Classic Cartoon Vault and The Cartoonist Kid For Upluaded This
The Colorized version of The Daffy Duckaroo (Sadly is censored):The Colorized version of Get Rich Quick Porky:And The Intro and ending of the Computer Colorized version of Africa Squeaks:

EmitterCollector

Just another brick in the wall... of Wackyland!
By censored you mean that the song isn't complete? I couldn't find anything about it being censored other than the song being incomplete in both redrawn and CC prints but complete on the B/W one.

On a quite related note, I've rebuilt the full song that was cut in the CC print.

daffyduck

Also, I have a lead-in for the computer-colorized version of "Porky in Wackyland": http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/muppetdanny/carnet.txt (just look for Volume 30 of the list)

Apparently MuppetDanny (or, by his Youtube username, Daffy Duck) has a copy of that version of the short, but let us not ask/pester (preferably ask) him for it.

But if anyone other than MuppetDanny has a copy of the computer-colorized version of "Porky in Wackyland" or any of the computer-colorized Looney Tunes shorts or colorized pre-1934 Harman-Ising Merrie Melodies shorts (those are quite a rarity around her) that are yet to be found, just PM me.

I just noticed this post. For your viewing pleasure "Porky in Wackyland" (computer-colorized version)

Cool_Cat

Very nice find.

I've been a bit lazy with uploading on my drive the Boomerang IT files, because I've got a new PC and I've been busy lately, but I'll be back.

luki

I Got The Air Force (2007) DVD
Sadly Dosen't Have The Colorized Version Of Scrap happy Daffy
But It Haves The US Dubbed Version of Fifth Colum Mouse

US Dubbed print of Boulevardier Form the Bronx!
Is the 6th Video 9:46

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts