Looney Tunes Altered Versions Discussion v2 (or, the Looney Tunes Dumping Ground)

Latest News & Videos

MTGM

Aug 14, 2016
Ratings
So apparently Boomering U.S. started airing the restored version of Napoleon Bunny-Part. I'll get a screenshot if I can.

NewBogus :)

Plastic Duck Saves the World
Sep 6, 2013
Ratings
619 9
CE_PL
cnboompoland.blogspot.com
Little Offtopic: Does somebody have images of the original opening title card from the "I Taw A Putty Tat", 1948? I mean of course part with the credits, because I would like to reconstruct the original opening titles for this short.

Of course, I mean recreate the titles.

Dec 8, 2016
Ratings
Credit to Classic Cartoon Vault and The Cartoonist Kid For Upluaded This
The Colorized version of The Daffy Duckaroo (Sadly is censored):The Colorized version of Get Rich Quick Porky:And The Intro and ending of the Computer Colorized version of Africa Squeaks:

EmitterCollector

Just another brick in the wall... of Wackyland!
Jan 24, 2018
Ratings
2 1
By censored you mean that the song isn't complete? I couldn't find anything about it being censored other than the song being incomplete in both redrawn and CC prints but complete on the B/W one.

On a quite related note, I've rebuilt the full song that was cut in the CC print.

Dec 9, 2017
Ratings
19 2
U.K.
Also, I have a lead-in for the computer-colorized version of "Porky in Wackyland": http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/muppetdanny/carnet.txt (just look for Volume 30 of the list)

Apparently MuppetDanny (or, by his Youtube username, Daffy Duck) has a copy of that version of the short, but let us not ask/pester (preferably ask) him for it.

But if anyone other than MuppetDanny has a copy of the computer-colorized version of "Porky in Wackyland" or any of the computer-colorized Looney Tunes shorts or colorized pre-1934 Harman-Ising Merrie Melodies shorts (those are quite a rarity around her) that are yet to be found, just PM me.
I just noticed this post. For your viewing pleasure "Porky in Wackyland" (computer-colorized version)

Cool_Cat

Mar 20, 2015
Ratings
569 8
Italy
Very nice find.

I've been a bit lazy with uploading on my drive the Boomerang IT files, because I've got a new PC and I've been busy lately, but I'll be back.

Dec 8, 2016
Ratings
I Got The Air Force (2007) DVD
Sadly Dosen't Have The Colorized Version Of Scrap happy Daffy
But It Haves The US Dubbed Version of Fifth Colum Mouse

US Dubbed print of Boulevardier Form the Bronx!
Is the 6th Video 9:46

Last edited by a moderator: