Looney Tunes Altered Versions Discussion v2 (or, the Looney Tunes Dumping Ground)

Latest News & Videos

Cool_Cat

Mar 20, 2015
Italy
@NewBogus :) Yea, they forgot to cut it on the Boomerang streaming service. That one comes from the second JP DVD, the only PAL copy I've ever seen on TV from that batch was Snow Business on RSI La 1.

Cool_Cat

Mar 20, 2015
Italy
In case you didn't notice, the copy of Hot Rod and Reel aired on RSI La 1 and Boomerang IT is the old one, not the one from Stars of Space Jam.

Cool_Cat

Mar 20, 2015
Italy
@NewBogus :) The one below is the 480i SSJ print for sure, the old one from the m/e package was PAL converted to NTSC.

In any case, the old one was in the same tape as Hook Line and Stinker. Apparently someone found out they could fit Zip n Snort in a 20 min tape, so they added it at the end, and they used the SSJ version. Those 3 aired that way on Boomerang UK and RSI La 1 (it's the same copy anyway).

I realized pretty recently the majority of the Betacam SP tapes were 20 min long, while the 30 min ones were less used, so I can explain a lot of choices they did.

On Boomerang Italy for some reason they used the old copy of Zip N Snort with the old Italian track. The other two were the UK copies without the Italian track selected.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Sep 6, 2013
CE_PL
cnboompoland.blogspot.com
Can someone help me with the audio cues used for "The Dover Boys", 1942 1995 m/e track? I'm trying to reconstruct the 1995 m/e track, but I don't know actually from which short does this cue from 2:12 to 2:17 belong?
I know that few cues were taken from this short + part of the music when Dan Backslide is talking about Dora and Dover Boys is taken from "Dangerous Dan MCFoo", 1939

LooneyTuney18

May 5, 2017
Paris, France
Can someone help me with the audio cues used for "The Dover Boys", 1942 1995 m/e track? I'm trying to reconstruct the 1995 m/e track, but I don't know actually from which short does this cue from 2:12 to 2:17 belong?
I know that few cues were taken from this short + part of the music when Dan Backslide is talking about Dora and Dover Boys is taken from "Dangerous Dan MCFoo", 1939
The cues you mention are from Stupor Duck. The one from 2:12 to 2:20 (and not 2:17) is from the scene in which Daffy sees the governmental Project Moon as one of Aardvark Ratnik's evil schemes. :)

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Sep 6, 2013
CE_PL
cnboompoland.blogspot.com
@LooneyTuney18: Thanks. At this moment, first 3 and 1/2 minutes of the 1995 m/e audiotrack were reconstructed. Meanwhile, I decided to upload some shorts with Russian official (2x2/STS) dubbing of LT/MM (PD shorts only) - this is ofc. the dub that was shown by Boomerang CEE from mid-July 2013 to the 2nd half of 2016:

Cool_Cat

Mar 20, 2015
Italy
Back then I made a mistake about how many shorts there are in a tape. There are only two. These are the ones I'm 100% sure about as it goes for the Turner versions:

Duck Soup to Nuts
Elmer's Candid Camera

Case of the Missing Hare
Daffy Doodles

Daffy Duck in Hollywood
Hare Remover

The Great Piggy Bank Robbery
Hold the Lion Please

Mexican Joyride
Nasty Quacks

Rabbit Punch
Racketeer Rabbit

Stage Door Cartoon
The Unruly Hare

Daffy Duck and Egghead
Hollywood Daffy

Falling Hare
Fresh Hare

The Wabbit who Came to Supper
Wackiki Wabbit

Daffy Duck Slept Here
Slick Hare

I need further investigation on these:

Birth of a Notion
Tweetie Pie

I Haven't Got a Hat
Little Orphan Airedale

A Gruesome Twosome
The Squawkin Hawk

Hiawatha's Rabbit Hunt
A Feather in His Hare

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Street Fighter EX was something you just had to live through.

While Spiderman Into The SpiderVerse made a significant profit, and is not a financial flop by any means, it's also the lowest grossing Spiderman movie.
Question for U.K. Toon Zoners. What the frack just happened?
Does anyone have Roblox? Mine is Yakkowarnerofficial.