Looks like Ocean Group stepped up their voice quality

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Oct 23, 2014
Ratings
320 5
If you watched any anime dubbed by Ocean Group in the past, you may have noticed that most of them were plagued with a weird and tinny audio quality that made everyone sound perpetually muffled, like they were constantly speaking into a tube. But watching a few clips of their Gintama dub for Crunchyroll, I noticed that the audio is much better and a lot less tinny than before. Everyone sounds clear now, and no longer sounding like they're doing all their lines in bathtub. The same is true for their dubs of InyuYasha: The Final Act and Kiznaiver. Did anybody ever notice the weird audio quality of Ocean's past dubs, or am I crazy?

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0