Looks like it's come to this

Latest News & Videos

Peter Paltridge

Too Hip For Spielberg
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
Laverne & Shirley In the Army - The DVD Edition (CBS DVD)
$24.99 SRP DVD MOD
-----Roommates Laverne DeFazio (Penny Marshall) and Shirley Feeney (Cindy Williams) are privates in the U.S. Army. Their superior is a pig named Sgt. Squealy, who always threatens to report them because of their antics, and their knack for getting into trouble and into situations where they don't belong.

Releases November 5, along with the DVD debut of Fonz and the Happy Days Gang.

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
www.youtube.com
"The DVD Edition" sure makes an odd subtitle, which even makes me wonder if it'll really have the whole show.
If you're able to clear the rights for a series, you might as well release it.
I felt similarly surprised when reading that CBS released The Brady Brides and Life With Lucy on DVD this year.

pacman000

Jun 5, 2017
websitering.neocities.org
I'd actually like to see Lucy's last show; the 1st episode at least sounds funny. (She & her husband try to modernize their hardware store with a new computer.) Granted a plot like that might be unintentionally funny today.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Opinion changed from The 7D. I didn't like it, because it's often more bland despite the animation and the writing as well. It's kinda more like Teen Titans Go! I don't even blame on Parry Gripp's music.
Has anyone seen the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie yet? I just did and I LOVED IT! It was such a fun and heartwarming movie and I can't wait to see more of Sonic in the sequel (if it gets made)!
You think the 2016 reboot is the worst entry in the Powerpuff Girls franchise? That honor actually goes to "Powerpuff Girls Z". How about that?
I'm one of those people that's more familiar with Sonic's arch-enemy being called "Dr. Ivo Robotnik" rather than "Eggman".

As I mentioned, Melanie Minichino should definitely sing more.