Looking for REALLY horrific cartoon!

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Eyemeralds

Feb 7, 2018
*WARNING: Disturbing info!*

Been on and off looking for this cartoon for over a decade. Here's what I remember.
- I saw it either on IFC or MTV between 1996 and 2000.
- It came on before Beavis & Butthead Do America.
- The video was about a woman with a face with no skin.
- She wandered around, decapitating children, and putting their heads on her belt.
- The final child she approached, a toddler in a buggie, pulled a gun out of their mother's purse and shot the murderer.
- Several cuts to an astronaut? in a small room through the animation that begins freaking out towards the end.
- Low ambient music that intensifies at the end as well.

People keep saying it might be Liquid Television or Cartoon Sushi, but I've had no luck in those.

I'm hoping someone out there can help me.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

SweetShop209 wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
Hey there. I want to ask something. For "Streamtopia", since preschool shows aren't talked about online that much, I'm thinking of creating 2 cumulative threads for Netflix and Amazon's preschool shows so that any news can just be posted there instead of individual threads. May I have permission to post them?
Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.
Happy 20th Birthday to the one, the only... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCA1cifF4fY