Looking back: Dragon tales

Santana434

I have to admit even tho I’m 21 years old, I feel like looking back at some of your favorite preschool shows back then is not bad at all. But anyways, does anyone remember Dragon tales a pbs kids cartoon that came out in the late 90s. I rewatched that show some time a while ago and it did hold up well. I mean the artwork is decent, the voice acting isn’t bad, and the characters are likable enough. I still find the show a decent enjoyable preschool show, it’s just that it get repetitive after a while especially in the third season. It’s not as good as the Arthur tv cartoon, which was one of the best preschool kids show on TV to this day, but for a late 90s preschool cartoon it’s not bad at all. But anyways, does anyone still enjoyed this show to this day, do u think it holds up well.

Attachments

• B0DCA8FE-DAFB-48D3-81D3-F086EE0DD704.jpeg
    B0DCA8FE-DAFB-48D3-81D3-F086EE0DD704.jpeg
    297.6 KB · Views: 51

Eurbane

I know that show a long time ago, but sometimes I wish I wish with all my heart that this complete series would be on dvd and possibly blu ray and no one from this show would be apart.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts