Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
I mean, maybe. I also understand that CN has to air something mainstream, toyetic and new. So not many options. Bakugan, Beyblade, Pokémon, Digimon, Yugioh. And I guess it's good it's Bakugan being less popular and not everyone has Netflix. But it seems like the ONLY anime they are willing to air.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
This is related to Cartoon Network.

Today I cut a mock how the CN/TCM Poland, later CEE handover ident between 1998-2006 would have been looked like without the Polish voiceover at the end. This could be used for the other two audio tracks, with the original one being kept in the Polish track.

Perla Magica

Digital Love

Today I cut a mock how the CN/TCM Poland, later CEE handover ident between 1998-2006 would have been looked like without the Polish voiceover at the end. This could be used for the other two audio tracks, with the original one being kept in the Polish track.
This sounds great without voiceover. Good job. :D

Daffyrocks

Daffy Duck. Can. Not. Be. Fooled.

if I am not wrong, I remember how in Romania, the handover ident was aired just like that, with no voice-over.

Also, that music track over the TCM logo, I know CN CEE used it for a programming block they were doing at one point. But I don't remember what exactly it was (I know it had to do with Johnny Bravo)

Moleoman

Cartoon Network Nordic continuities from May 2002 - I'm surprised they had by that point already doing credits pushbacks (over here they started once CN adopted Casillas look). Also the website promo at 3:09 features shots from CN's Polish site (the same ones also used in later promo with Red Guy on CN CEE):

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Cartoon Network Nordic continuities from May 2002 - I'm surprised they had by that point already doing credits pushbacks (over here they started once CN adopted Casillas look). Also the website promo at 3:09 features shots from CN's Polish site (the same ones also used in later promo with Red Guy on CN CEE):
dewd, seeing the Shockwave loading screen in the CN Scandi web commercial unlocked me a ton of memories playing games in my kindergarten years

if only someone finds the 2002/2003 promo featuring CN websites from all over the world when CN EMEA's "website" was an international site index

BTW, the CCF segments with Lenny aired on CN EMEA until 2004 at latest, according to Alex Avlitchev

Markus Nelis

Season 2 of We Baby Bears currently airs daily on CN Nordic. I forgot to bring that up in my schedule and highlights section.

Daffyrocks

Last-minute updates regarding the schedule of CN CEE: Yes, apparently the schedule was changed again and there are some differences now between the line-up I received and what is actually now airing in some slots. In fact, I don't even know if what I received was even the most up-to-date schedule at that moment or not... As I witnessed some new changes myself on TV plus even the online TV guides have some differences.

Anyways, the following changes occured on Cartoon Network CEE ever since like this weekend or even a bit earlier:
- Mr. Magoo takes up all of Total DramaRama's morning airings. So besides its initial 08:40 CET slot, Magoo will also have two more slots before at 07:50 and and 08:15 CET, resulting in a triple slot from 07:50 till 09:00 CET.
- Looney Tunes Cartoons remains in the schedule!!!! In the "initial" schedule I got, the show would have been taken over on all of its three slots by Ninjago: Dragons Rising at 09:00 and 13:35 CET and Total DramaRama at 16:55 CET. However, on the actual schedule it appears Looney Tunes will keep its 09:00 and 16:55 airings!!!!!!! Dragons Rising still replaced it at 13:35 CET, while it is probable it will also take over its 09:00 CET airing once the new episodes of Dragons from the previous day will be rerun. Even if in the worst case it will remain with a single airing per day, it still is a big deal how they don't want to let go a show like Looney Tunes Cartoons and it's great.
- Teen Titans Go takes over Total DramaRama's double bill at 17:20 CET, now TTG having a quadruple slot from 17:20 till 19:10 CET.

- Lamput will air at 08:55 CET.

The whole schedule now looks something like this:

(all times CET; changes are bolded)

06:00 Craig of The Creek
06:25 Teen Titans Go
06:55 Teen Titans Go
07:20 Bakugan (2023 series)
07:50 Mr. Magoo
08:15 Mr. Magoo
08:40 Mr. Magoo
08:55 Lamput (one short)
09:00 Looney Tunes Cartoons / Lego Ninjago: Dragons Rising (from 21/11)
09:25 Craig of The Creek
09:55 Craig of The Creek
10:25 Craig of The Creek / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
10:50 The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (full show) / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
11:20 Teen Titans Go / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
11:50 Teen Titans Go / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
12:15 Total DramaRama / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
12:40 Total DramaRama / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
13:05 The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (full show) / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
13:35 Lego Ninjago: Dragons Rising / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
14:05 Teen Titans Go / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
14:30 Teen Titans Go / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
14:55 Teen Titans Go / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
15:20 Craig of The Creek (3 segments) / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
16:00 Craig of The Creek / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
16:25 The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (full show) / Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
16:44 The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (minisodes) (on 18/11 and 19/11)
16:55 Looney Tunes Cartoons
17:20 Teen Titans Go
17:50 Teen Titans Go
18:15 Teen Titans Go
18:40 Teen Titans Go
19:10 Craig of The Creek
19:35 Craig of The Creek
20:05 Total DramaRama
20:25 The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (minisodes)
20:35 Bakugan (2023 series)
21:05-06:00 The Amazing World of Gumball

If we think about it, it makes sense that Total DramaRama has reduced most of its airings. Other shows deserve to be aired in its place, especially more worth-watching ones that still have new episodes. Besides, it didn't even make any sense for the show to suddenly gain that much airings until now.

I hope I will get the December schedule very soon, but one thing I will tell you for now (thanks to Kezdőlap | Mentrum ): Lego Dreamzzz will return. BAAAAH! :dexter:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

If we think about it, it makes sense that Total DramaRama has reduced most of its airings. Other shows deserve to be aired in its place, especially more worth-watching ones that still have new episodes. Besides, it didn't even make any sense for the show to suddenly gain that much airings until now.

I hope I will get the December schedule very soon, but one thing I will tell you for now (thanks to Kezdőlap | Mentrum ): Lego Dreamzzz will return. BAAAAH! :dexter:
Sure, but DramaRama is still yet to air its hour long special, and it's the only thing CEE will obviously use to promote the TDI reboot with (assuming they will even air it). Maybe CEE went a bit overboard with the reruns, but it still deserves some airtime.

Daffyrocks

Also about CN CEE (sorry for double posting):

Idk how much of you will care (I care less!) but I will write about it anyway for the heck of it. The new 2023 Bakugan series apparently will have more episodes in its first batch than what was initially planned. Instead of just 6 full episodes and a half, there will be 11 in total for this first set. As a round-up, ever since yesterday we get the following additional new eps:

05/11 - 20:35 CET - S1E07 - "Octogon Wrong! / Eat Meat"
06/11 - 20:35 CET - S1E08 - "The Sound of Pickles / Off the Radar"
07/11 - 20:35 CET - S1E09 - "The Worst Idea of All / There Is No Dr. Raptor"
08/11 - 20:35 CET - S1E10 - "Bombzookas Away! / You're Welcome"
09/11 - 20:35 CET - S1E11 - "Just Jump In / B.A.M. Boost"

Sure, but DramaRama is still yet to air its hour long special, and it's the only thing CEE will obviously use to promote the TDI reboot with (assuming they will even air it). Maybe CEE went a bit overboard with the reruns, but it still deserves some airtime.
Well, knowing CN CEE, the regular series being done with is enough for them to start treating it as crap. Still, they treated it well way more after its time "came to an end".

Now, about the new Total Drama Island on CN CEE.... :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Well, knowing CN CEE, the regular series being done with is enough for them to start treating it as crap. Still, they treated it well way more after its time "came to an end".

Now, about the new Total Drama Island on CN CEE.... :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
Again, they don't have anything else to promote the reboot with cause you and I both know they aren't brave enough to start rerunning the OG series again (not even the later seasons). The regular series itself also isn't done till they air its special. I also don't think there's anything wrong with them not treating it "like crap". If anything I am happy they finally aren't treating a series that is almost over like crap. They should do it more often. As I said, they did go overboard with the reruns, but they noticed the problem by now and reduced the show's airtime. It is also probably just doing very well in the ratings.

J10

Cartoon Network Latin America and Brazil rebranded today:
Finally, both signals have rebranded, and we’re waiting for other markets to rebrand at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts