Latest News & Videos

Brettfern

May 27, 2004
PA
You know there have been so many years of spokespeople doing ads like this:

Can anyone think of any more and know how long they've been doing it for:

Since 1973: Bill Cosby - "Jello"
Since 1985: June Allyson - "Depends"
Since 1989: James Earl Jones - "Verizon" (Bell Atlantic until 2000)
Since 1993: George Foreman - "Meineke"
Since 2002: Jerry Van Dyke - "Big Lots"

Brettfern

May 27, 2004
PA
sag_2002 said:
Whenever I think of James Earl Jones, I think Star Wars (natch) and CNN.
This is CNN! He hasn't done much Star Wars since the original flicks though...

Michael24

Staff member
Feb 2, 2004
Off the top of my head, I can only think of FRAISER's Peri Gilpin, who's been doing Wells Fargo commercials since about 1996 or '97. (Well, I think she does the TV commercials, too, but I hear the radio ads much more often.)

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold, which got 2 votes. A Muppet Family Christmas got 1 vote. Now we start round 4. This matchup is between Into The Hundred Acre Wood and Quack Pack.

I started a Free Trial of the Boomerang App and I don't know if I should try it out, or just wait until more of it's content is available on HBO Max.
SweetShop209 wrote on Yojimbo's profile.

Hello there. The live action Mulan is coming to Disney+ on September 4 for 30 dollars. Would it be possible to reopen the thread to post the news?

I seriously cannot stop watching scenes with General Yunnan. She's just so hilarious yet so deadly.
i honestly don't think the new G4 would succeed because what's the point of making a video game based tv network at a time when anyone can make and upload video game reviews or related content on Youtube or stream on Twitch?