Longtime “Jeopardy!” host hospitalized With heart attack: "Who is Alex Trebek"

Latest News & Videos

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
Jul 20, 2003
Tucson, Arizona
www.savedisneyshows.org
Related Link(s): http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22202911/

Well consideirng that Alex Trebek is getting up there in age, (What is 67 Years old), Apparently He's out of the Jeopardy! biz until he gets back on his feet. Luckily for all of us he had a small Heart Attack, (What is a Myocardial infarction).

But Let's all hope Alex is doing okay and that he can get back on his feet. After all he has so far outlasted the previous Jeopardy! host (who is Art Fleming..) as this year would be his 23rd year on the show.

But let's all wish Trebek to recover soon. After all without Trebek, this game show would suck (What is Jeopardy! )

Just be sure to phrase your comments in the form of a question (What are the rules of Jeopardy! .)

:coyote:

Michael24

Staff member
Feb 2, 2004
There are some famous people you just don't ever expect to hear something bad has happened to, and I realized he was one of them when I saw the headline on Yahoo earlier. And I had no idea he was pushing 70. Jeez, I hope I'm still looking that fit and healthy at 67.

Even though I don't watch Jeopardy much at all, I wish him a speedy recovery. :)

Rolling Cloud

...too early....
Oct 30, 2005
Winthrop, Mass.
Well consideirng that Alex Trebek is getting up there in age, (What is 67 Years old), Apparently He's out of the Jeopardy! biz until he gets back on his feet. Luckily for all of us he had a small Heart Attack, (What is a Myocardial infarction).
Luckily? I don't see how this is lucky! D=

I hope he gets better! =[

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08
Mar 4, 2006
Arizona

I hope he gets better! =[
I think he means it's lucky that the heart attack wasn't larger, but any heart attack is pretty UNlucky.

I hope he gets better too though I don't watch Jeopardy much.

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
Jul 20, 2003
Tucson, Arizona
www.savedisneyshows.org
Double Jeopardy..

What is "Superstitous in Luck?"

"Lucky" considering the man could have died.
What is Rigor Mortis....

I think he means it's lucky that the heart attack wasn't larger, but any heart attack is pretty UNlucky.
"What is Monty Python's 'This is an Ex-Parrot sketch'. At least he's Not pushing up daisies..

But yes let's hope Mr. Trebek does get better..

and I'll take Weird saying for 1000, alex..

:coyote:

DarthGonzo

Fourteen Years!
Jun 24, 2001
Glen Cove, NY
Someone let me know if I'm a little out of line...

Is it possible to talk about this without making it into a game, Tuscon. The man had a heart attack. Is it really necessary to make light of the situation by saying stuff like "What is Monty Python's 'This is an Ex-Parrot sketch?" or "What is Rigor Mortis?" I would think a little more respect is needed.

Rant over.

Temple Fugate

Jan 15, 2004
Westchester
www.catomix.com
Someone let me know if I'm a little out of line...

Is it possible to talk about this without making it into a game, Tuscon. The man had a heart attack. Is it really necessary to make light of the situation by saying stuff like "What is Monty Python's 'This is an Ex-Parrot sketch?" or "What is Rigor Mortis?" I would think a little more respect is needed.
Agreed.

Y'know, I never considered it before now, but Trebek has been on my list of people who, like Dick Clark, you just always expect to be around forever. The sad truth is, life is always fleeting. Sometimes it just takes more time than usual so we just take it for granted.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.
And we have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick TOTS. Now we start the final matchup. It's between Muppet Babies 2018 and TOTS.

Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.
Asa
Happy Birthday, America!

The best way to celebrate 4th of July