"Loki Season One (Disney+ Limited Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So...is Loki's TVA still around? Does every Kang have a TVA :confused:?
7/17: If the original form the TVA seen in season 1 still exists, is this new version the only one now, or if there are multiple TVAs on different branches? Huhn. It seemed to me to be choice #2. The only two changes seems to be that the Time Keepers lie was not used and Kang was upfront about being the creator of the TVA and that the Loki variant that stars in this show became an analyst (Mobius being the other). But the caveat seems to be the Loki variant will remember everything that happened during season 1 whereas everyone who was at the TVA at the time He Who Remains was killed, does not remember anything (or season 1 never happened?).

I don't think they even specified where the TVA is located? I know in the comics they were in whatever realm outside of normal space-time and in this series Mobius mentioned time passes differently there. But how did He Who Remains build the TVA in the first place?

... x_x Marvel Studios, please release a handbook to the rules of time travel and the multiverse.

In the absence of TemPads, I can start to see how the Quantum Realm and Hank Pym's tech has exponentially become even more important post-Loki S1.
I wonder what the planned original ending was...
I'd bet it was just ending on Sylvie knocking Loki out and killing He Who Remains then it pans outside to all the branches appearing.

7/18: There was more of what Sylvie did to the timeline in episode 2 but they went to focusing on Loki.

7/19: Poster for He Who Remains.

Herron comments on He Who Remains' tech.

Herron on some scenes cut from Loki's memory reel.

"I just want you to be okay" was a line added by Hiddleston.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts