List of production music used in CN/Boomerang promos/continuities/block intros/etc.

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Moleoman

Jan 22, 2011
Poland
I've surprisingly managed to find the name of one of BGMs which replaced the Powerhouse theme in post-2003 versions of up-next idents in CN USA/APAC/AU and NZ: It's "Swing Uptown" by Brian Booth from Non-Stop Music library [NS-SW 01/NSPS-ROM 03/NSPS-JZS 01]:
This song was originally released in the discontinued NS-SW 01: Non Stop Music - Production Music Library

Moleoman

Jan 22, 2011
Poland
Update #1 (albeit a very short one) to my production music list from page 1. Usually, I would have edited that post track-by-track, but today the function of editing older posts has been turned off (at least for normal users):

Intervox:
  • Happy (Theme) [IVOX 021] - "Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure" "Haddi Mera Buddy the Movie" promo on CN India (201?)
Note: "Happy (Theme)" was also used by HBO Poland in some promos (ca. 2003) of the channel's local stand-up show "HBO na Stojaka".

Moleoman

Jan 22, 2011
Poland
Here's second update (or more likely supplement) to my existing stock music list in this thread. Like with the one for Disney/Jetix channels expect this post (and the similar following ones) to systematically "grow" until the editing period expires:

Atmosphere:
  • Mud In Yer Eye [ATMOS 087] - "Tiny Toon Adventures" Coming in 15 Minutes bumper on CN UK (1999-2000)
  • Diamonds and Rubies [ATMOS 226] - Lucian's theme in "The Cramp Twins" filler on CN CEE (2005-2006) (Note: Bizarrely, the Atmosphere album where the track supposedly came from was released only in 2007 (!), according to Universal Production Music websites)
  • Blackjack Jump [ATMOS 226] - "Boomerang Hours" promos on Boomerang Italy (ca. 2008-2009)
Audio Network:
  • More Cheese Vicar [ANW 1125] - one of "Toony Tube" BGMs (2018-2019)
  • Breeze Around the Block [ANW 1247] - "Finn and Jake’s Big Adventure" promos on CN UK, CN Germany, CN PL and CN CEE
  • Touch Screen [ANW 2055] -
    • Russian license info on Boomerang CEE (2018-present)
    • one of "Toony Tube" BGMs (2018-2019)
  • Hyperactive Electro Monkeys [ANW 2909] - Boomerang Germany and Boomerang CEE Polish/Hungarian opt-outs' ad break intro/outro bumper (2018-present)
Koka Media:
  • Les Amoureux [KOK 2272] - Boomerang France ident with Pepe le Pew and Penelope (2006-2010)
Kosinus:
  • Show Business [KOS 48] - Skatoony red button quiz contest promo on CN UK (2004)
Match:
  • Suave Operator [MAT 220] - "Chowder" launch promos/up next idents/bumpers on CN CEE and CN PAN (2008-2009)
Commercial music:
  • The Raveonettes - Beat City: "Megas XLR" Season 2 promo on CN Pan-Euro (2005) (thanks to BlooMac for noticing this)

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.