Links

Latest News & Videos

animagic1

Mar 19, 2009
new york
Hello, All -

I have noticed that some of the topic threads within the forum are inactive/broken. Will they be fixed?

I enjoy reading the old posts as well as the current.

Thanks.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
As you go from page to page OR do you mean the links in the Talkback Collection Thread that's pinned at the top?

If the former, which ones?

If it's the latter, I've informed James Harvey already. When the forum was switched from toonzone to animesuperhero, the old links don't redirect so we've been stuck with a long term project to search for the threads and copy paste the new links in.

Reactions: animagic1

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
As Yojimbo said above, a lot of the links in the talkback collection thread, and in tallback themselves, do need to be updated as they no longer auto-direct to the updated URLs. It's an ongoing project where, if we have the time, we update what we can. Keep in mind, everything we do here is on a volunteer basis. If there are specific threads you want looked at please let us know and we'll see what we can do on that regard. Until then, the forum search function can usually be of use.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
As Yojimbo said above, a lot of the links in the talkback collection thread, and in tallback themselves, do need to be updated as they no longer auto-direct to the updated URLs. It's an ongoing project where, if we have the time, we update what we can. Keep in mind, everything we do here is on a volunteer basis. If there are specific threads you want looked at please let us know and we'll see what we can do on that regard. Until then, the forum search function can usually be of use.
Y'know, James, now that I think out it - this would be a great project for the two junior moderators to cut their teeth on. :p :evil:

Reactions: James Harvey

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Fone Bone grips stuffed Elmo tightly and rocks back and forth. Just hold out until November. Things will get better. They'll have to.
Current events are freaking terrifying me.

She's only a teenager (she's either 13 or 14; I've seen contradictory sources), yet is really making a name for herself in college.