Line Of The Night 9/24/05

What said words were sayed the most good?

• [B]Duel Masters [/B]"Tournament Is Fair Play"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]bigddan11 [/B][BR]b[/BR]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [B]Teen Titans [/B]"Homecoming"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]bigddan11 [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Beast Boy [

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • [B]Teen Titans [/B]"Homecoming"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Beast Bo

• [B]Teen Titans [/B]"Homecoming"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Cyborg [

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [B]Zatch Bell [/B]"Amusement Park Battle"[BR]b[/BR][B]Zatch [/B]"It's not fair! This place is discri

• [B]Naruto [/B]"Pass or Fail: Survival Test"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]Steel Guardian [/B][BR]b[/

• [B]Naruto [/B]"Pass or Fail: Survival Test"[BR]b[/BR][B]Kakashi [/B]"Hmmm. How can I put this? My fi

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • [B]One Piece [/B]"Sanji Sizzles"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]LordTerminal [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Zolo [

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • [B]One Piece [/B]"Sanji Sizzles"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]LordTerminal / Majin_Megabyte [/B][B

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • [B]Justice League Unlimited [/B]"Heart of Stone"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]Anyone00 [/B][BR]b[/B

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • [B]Justice League Unlimited [/B]"Heart of Stone"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]shoujoaifan [/B][BR]b

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • [B]Justice League Unlimited [/B]"Elegy"[BR]b[/BR]brought to you by [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
I guess I'll get things started off with Duel Masters:

Shobu: "Why do I always have to save the day? Why can't I just say 'No! I'm going to the movies instead?"

And now onto the Titans:
Robot Man: Negative Man, they can't be that far away.
Cyborg: Relax. Your sensors had to be reset when I reactivated you.
Robot Man: How Long? How long have I been out?
Beast Boy: 5 months.

It was one of many good quotes from tonight's Duel Masters. I'll also post other quotes as the night goes along, but it's only on the Titans here.

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Some one is going to have to correct this:

Chubby Japanese Fan-Girl: You can't talk about SuperGirl that way!
Star Girl: What's so great about SuperGirl; My step-dad's a mecha.
C.J.F.G.: Mecha are soo last year.

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
Finally, it's about time I bothered to request some of these! From One Piece:

Buggy: Ever since the day you defeated me, I spent all my days and all my nights trying to think of the best way to get my revenge on you! and now it's time to get it!
Luffy: I'm sorry but, who are you again? You look kind of familiar. Was it Bug or Bugsy. Oh yeah, Booger. It was Booger the Clod, right.
Buggy: YOU SIDESHOW PHONY MY NAME ISN'T BOOGER THE CLOD, IT'S BUGGY THE CLOWN! BUGGY THE CLOWN!
Man: He certaintly has Buggy bad breath!
Man2: Ugh, no joke.
Buggy: THAT'S ENOUGH FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!

Zolo: Some bad news, I lost Luffy.
Usopp: How'd you do that?
Zolo: If we got him a leash like I said.....

That first one for some reason did not fail to make me laugh my head off for some weird reason. Probably because of the way Buggy kept correcting Luffy. I mean, how you feel if some crazy guy were to scream his head off in a large crowd that his name was Buggy the Clown?:D

Majin_Megabyte

Ice Witch
We here the return of my One Piece qoute of the night.

Buggy: "Didn't I warn you Luffy? Didn't I tell you always manage to get the last laugh?"
Luffy:"Huh?"
Buggy: "Ever since the day you defeated me, I've all my days and all my nights thinking of other than how I can get my best revange on you. And it's my time to get it."
Luffy: "I'm sorry, but who are you again? You look kinda familer was it Bug, or Bugsy, No wait!!!! Booger! It was Booger the Clod, right?"
Buggy: "You sideshow phoney!!! It's not Booger the Clod!! It's Buggy the Clown!!, Buggy the Clown!!!!!"

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
Teen Titans/Doom Patrol GO! Three times!

MY Three Lines (And yes there will be need corrections.)

and both from tonight's Teen Titans...

First (The Humor Line) -- And this one will need a full expansion

Beast Boy "I know what you're thinking: there's noting more annoying then when you can't Play your Tuba in the Bathtub.."
Raven "More annoying then This?"
Starfire Shhhh! Please! Continue!"
Beast Boy "Well, that won't be a problem if you have a Tuborkel. Get it? Part Tuba, part Snorkel. Hah? Well?"
computer "Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert."
Cyborg "Alright! we're under attack!

Second (The Serious Line):

Cyborg "This place is coming down. You've got to get us out."
Starfire "Please, you must hurry
The Chief "Never mind us, get that power core."
Monsieur Mallah, the gorilla "Difficult Choice, is it not?"
Third: The Humor Line #2

Elasti-Girl "Good shot. (Pauses) Whoever you are."
Cyborg "Whoever you are? I've saved the Earth (Pauses) several times!"

:coyote:

Last edited by a moderator:

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
LordTerminal said:
Didn't I just quote that line?:confused:
Well if you look at the yours and Majin Megabyte's, Majin Megabyte has two lines posted before you start your particular sopt, and you have about 3 or 4 lines posted after Majin Megabyte's ends.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
It's only been an hour, and yet every show has at least one quote posted. I guess that shows just how much Toonami does increase in popularity with good shows.

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member
bigddan11 said:
Well if you look at the yours and Majin Megabyte's, Majin Megabyte has two lines posted before you start your particular sopt, and you have about 3 or 4 lines posted after Majin Megabyte's ends.
I think we can combine those into one quote. Unless people want to fight for it?
bigddan11 said:
It's only been an hour, and yet every show has at least one quote posted. I guess that shows just how much Toonami does increase in popularity with good shows.
Yeah.
I'm glad to see Duel Masters back, and next week we get Bibitybobo, then the week after that Duel Masters and Bob-bo Bebo.
The only thing bad is they Lumped all the JLU episodes together.

Oh, and I wonder if someone can verify this Naruto quote, I stopped recording for just a minute there:

Kakashi: "Hmmm. How can I put this? My first impression of this group: your all a bunch of idiots."

shoujoaifan

Paraphrased:

Supergirl: My cousin wanted to hide me away, put me on the farm for three years!
Stargirl: You think you have it tough? I still have a curfew! I have enough cosmic power to level a city and I have to come in before 10:00!
Supergirl: THREE years! On a farm! In KANSAS!

(On a slightly related note, even though Stargirl was at fault in the beginning of the episode, doncha kinda wish someone teach that spoiled kid a lesson, like no more pocky?)

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
One for the JLU Folks

One more from JLU (Elegy is the Episode) :
Killer Frost "Oh..."
J'onn "You've done well."
Killer Frost "Kiss my Frosty Butt!"

:coyote:

Last edited by a moderator:

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
Went with the "1000 Years of Death" line, or as I refer to it, the "Kakashi's Proctology" line (go see the AMV "Real Ninjas" to get the joke).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts