Line Of The Night 6/18/05

It's more then you think, huh?

• [B]Duel Masters [/B]"Nature Calls, Part 2"[BR]b[/BR]from [B]bigddan11 [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Shobu [/B]"Th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [B]Teen Titans [/B]"Over Drive"[BR]b[/BR]from [B]bigddan11 [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Cyborg [/B]"But... How a

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • [B]The Batman [/B]"Bird of Prey"[BR]b[/BR]from [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]The Penguin [/B]"Lon

• [B]The Batman [/B]"Bird of Prey"[BR]b[/BR]from [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]The Penguin [/B]"Top

• [B]The Batman [/B]"Bird of Prey"[BR]b[/BR]from [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]The Penguin [/B]"Wak

• [B]The Batman [/B]"Bird of Prey"[BR]b[/BR]from [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]The Penguin [/B]"Tha

• [B]Justice League Unlimited [/B]"Mystery in Space"[BR]b[/BR]from [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Gr

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • [B]Justice League Unlimited [/B]"Mystery in Space"[BR]b[/BR]from [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Vi

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • [B]Zatch Bell [/B]"A New Pledge Between Zatch & Tia"[BR]b[/BR][B]Tia [/B]"Even here, in another worl

• [B]Zatch Bell [/B]"A New Pledge Between Zatch & Tia"[BR]b[/BR][B]bigdan11 [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Zatch [/B

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • [B]One Piece [/B] "The Scrub in the Shrub"[BR]b[/BR][B]Gaimon [/B]"You want One Piece? You must be o

• [B]One Piece [/B]"Zolo's Pledge"[BR]b[/BR][B]Zolo [/B]"We made a promise that one of us would be the

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member
Toonami needs more sex, irony, evil villains waxing poetic and psycho hotties ruining good men or this thread is going to become about rating shoes and hair styles.
But all out stupidity will do.
Bibiby-bo bebo, you can't come soon enough.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
I don't know the full line, but from Teen Titans the entire part where Beast Boy talks about being like a rabbit and raven's comment of "That would have been so much more profound if you didn't have the hat." Deserve recognition on tonight's poll.

Duel Masters wasn't that great, but Shobu's line of "This will hurt worse than a melvin." made me laugh.

Zatch Bell:
Tia: Are you goin to fight me Zatch? We're going to have to fight each other in the future, so why not just fight now?
Zatch: No, I'm not going to fight you. A while back I met a kind mamodo named Koala. (I can't remember most of what was said here, so it's highly paraphrased) That's why I'm going to fight. To be a righteous king, and if I fail, I know there's another that can carry on that dream.

Last edited by a moderator:

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
Four From the Batman.. and Two from JLU

Here are Four from The Batman

The Penguin: Long Time No See... Jeeves!

The Penguin: Let's Re-decorate the Bachelor Pad!

The Penguin: Wakey, Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!

Alfred: That's for Ruining my roast!

And here are two from Justice League Unlimited

Green Lantern: Oh Man, this is gonna Get ugly!

Shayera (refering about GL) : I already have seen his underwear Drawer.

:coyote:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultra Mike

1000 Posts = Woot Or Something
I don't know the full line, but from Teen Titans the entire part where Beast Boy talks about being like a rabbit and raven's comment of "That would have been so much more profound if you didn't have the hat." Deserve recognition on tonight's poll.
Actually it's a turtle and it's (more or less) "Dude I can become like the most powerful or the fastest animal in a blink of an eye, but sometimes it's just better being the simple turtle just sitting there".

Duel Masters wasn't that great, but Shobu's line of "This will hurt worse than a melvin." made me laugh.
That was technically from two weeks ago as that was a flashback to June 4th's episode. Do flashbacks from other episodes count towards this week quote?

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Ultra Mike said:
That was technically from two weeks ago as that was a flashback to June 4th's episode. Do flashbacks from other episodes count towards this week quote?
I have no idea. I just know I didn't catch it two weeks ago, but I did this week and it made me laugh. I almost wondered if they had changed the script when I heard it since I didn't recognize it.

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member
Ultra Mike said:
Well, it was said in this episode too so I'm going to say it's fine as long as it wasn't used already.

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member
I've finally got the poll going.
The Zatch one was a bit too long.
Here is what it was originally.

Zatch Bell "A New Pledge Between Zatch & Tia"[BR]b[/BR]from bigdan11 [BR]b[/BR]Tia "We'll have to fight anyway so why not right now? Well, are you going to fight or not?[BR]b[/BR]Zatch "No Tia. I'm not going to fight you because you are a good friend."[BR]b[/BR]Tia "What? We're not here to make friends. we're here to fight, and choose a king."[BR]b[/BR]Zatch "A king, a good king is a benevolent ruler who cares about others. Someone who's nice and good to begin with."[BR]b[/BR]Tia "Well, yeah. I suppose so."[BR]b[/BR]Zatch "Recently I meet a momodo named Kolulu. She hated violence but she was forced to fight against her will. And I haven't forgotten what she told me: 'If the king of our world was a benevolent king, maybe we wouldn't have to come here to fight each other in the first place.' That's why I'm here and that's what I'm fighting for: To become a kind king, Tia. And if I succeed I'll put an end to this useless violence once and for all. And now if I loose I know that there is someone who can take my place. You Tia. You could become the kind ruler our world is waiting for."

purplehairedwonder

No woman should suffer at the hands of men
Staff member
Went with the Teen Titans line because it cracked me up. The JLU line about the underwear drawer was a close second. Also liked the line at the beginning of the episode:

GL: Do you know what I could do to you with this ring?
Vixen: Promises, promises.

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
at least that's something though Teentians I missed! GAH

purplehairedwonder said:
Went with the Teen Titans line because it cracked me up. The JLU line about the underwear drawer was a close second. Also liked the line at the beginning of the episode:

GL: Do you know what I could do to you with this ring?
Vixen: Promises, promises.
Actually purplehairedwonder, Vigilante had a good line as well

Vigilante: Horse hockey! (Looks at Vixen) Pardon My French Ma'am.

I love Vigilante., he's a Cool dude with a Six Shooter to Match, but I prefer "The Question!" at least he looks for answers..

:coyote:

purplehairedwonder

No woman should suffer at the hands of men
Staff member
tucsoncoyote said:
Actually purplehairedwonder, Vigilante had a good line as well

Vigilante: Horse hockey! (Looks at Vixen) Pardon My French Ma'am.
Oh yeah, that was a good one as well. Actually, the entire episode was full of good lines. His line about "Student driver up here" was funny as well.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts