Line Of The Night 3/19/05

Another night to line up?

• [B]How Wheels Acceleracers [/B]"The Speed of Silence"[BR]b[/BR]courtesy of [B]bigddan11 [/B][BR]b[/B

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • [B]Teen Titans [/B]"Can I Keep Him?" [BR]b[/BR][B]Cyborg [/B]"Aw, man. Gimme my foot so I can kick y

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [B]Justice League Unlimited [/B]"Wake the Dead"[BR]b[/BR][B]Green Lantern [/B]"Dr. Fate called it, S

• [B]Megas XLR [/B]"Rearview Mirror, Mirror, Part 2" [BR]b[/BR]courtesy of [B]Paul_Cousins [/B][BR]b[/

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • [B]Megas XLR [/B]"Rearview Mirror, Mirror, Part 2" [BR]b[/BR]courtesy of [B]tucsoncoyote [/B][BR]b[/

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • [B]Zatch Bell [/B]"The Second Spell"[BR]b[/BR][B]Kiyo [/B]"That kid, your friend, where did you find

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • [B]Dragonball GT [/B]"Trunks the Bride"[BR]b[/BR]courtesy of [B]shoujoaifan [/B][BR]b[/BR][B]Giro [/

• [B]Dragonball GT [/B]"Whisker Power"[BR]b[/BR][B]Zoonama [/B]"How dare you? No one tricks Zoonama an

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member
It's the line of the night
line of the night
la la la la la la
Line of the night!

ehh, so much for jazzing things up with peppy musical instruments.

No DICE tonight. :sad:
But we did get girl Trunks, that's got to be good for something.

Paul_Cousins

Good Coop to Evil Coop, "Listen up you jive clone wannabe. You wrecked my alternate dimension city. Blew up my robot. And worst of all… Made me skinny! Well you’re in my dimension now! And we do things a little differently here!"

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Well, I don't have it written down exactly Aqudementia, but I do have a quote from Acceleracers. It was near the end and involves Monkey. It was a line where the one guy told him to move over, and he'd find him a rest room, and Monkey said it's too late for that, so the other guy told him to drive then.

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
More megas Mayhem

Evil Coop : You know you don't stand a Chance!
Good Goop: I Don't Know NOTHIN'! WAHHHHHH!
(Slams Head against Button)
:coyote:

shoujoaifan

Giro: "I'm sorry Pan, but it was too delicious."

Ah, Giro. You're the main reason I watch GT, you and your cute antics...and being in an abusive relationship with Pan. Bad Pan, bad! They really need counseling :p

Paul_Cousins

tucsoncoyote said:
Evil Coop : You know you don't stand a Chance!
Good Goop: I Don't Know NOTHIN'! WAHHHHHH!
(Slams Head against Button)
:coyote:
Good Coop to Anti-Hero Jamie, commenting on Evil Coop about destroying the alternate future world, "You're say I did all this... I mean he did all this?"

Sampo

Aquadementia said:
No DICE tonight. :sad:
But we did get girl Trunks, that's got to be good for something.
LOL, aye... I can't believe I miss watching that show. :sweat:

Kiyo "That kid, your friend, where did you find him?"
Ajikawa "Just found him. I got a lucky break just like you, and now I'm going to milk it for all it's worth."
Zatch "What kind of milk"
Kiyo "Quiet."
Zatch "Like chocolate milk?"
Kiyo "Quiet!"
Zatch "Low fat?"
"I'm just trying to find out what kind of milk! IS THAT ANY REASON TO KEEP HITTING ME ON THE HEAD?"
Kiyo "Ok, sorry."
whatkindofmilk.jpg

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/wizardgrey/video/whatkindofmilk.wmv

Right click the link, select "save as". In Windows Media format.

Oh yeah, I went with the above quote. The original joke was suppose to be about miso soup (according to murinae)... Not bad what they did, IMO.

LordByronius said:
Needs more Volcan 300. "Made from invincible Cardboardium!!!"
Don't forget the "fully articulated chopstick limbs!"

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts