Line of the Night [11/25]

If the poll looks crappy, I think I might've done something wrong.

• Luffy: That meat is talking! Nami: Then why don't you be quiet. (submitted my Romanmack)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Narrator: Meanwhile, back at the battle between Giga and our gang, nothing was happening. Ah, Seriou

• Bobobo: Heinischnitzel! I just used up all of my best attacks getting up these stairs. Guess I'll ha

• Jelly Jiggler: Wobbly! Torpedo Girl: Torpedo-ie! Bobobo: Nose Hairy! Don Patch: Don Patch-ie! Torped

• Giga: Get them my insane clone posse! (submitted by Lord Terminal)

• Giga: YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY!!! Bobobo: Giga, that yell of yours is really boring. (submitted by Lor

• Torpedo Girl: Super Fist of the Speaker Silencer! Torpedo Power! Beauty: Cause she's a torpedo! (sub

• Jelly Jiggler: This can't be! These weird creatures are transforming my body into something soft! Be

• Lei-en: When Wonrei is gone, I'll still have something to remember him by... (submitted by Veemonjos

• Total voters

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
I'm gonna take over for Jonn from now on.

So, tonight, we have Tony Hawk, Naruto, the returns of Zatch Bell and Bo-bobo, and a rerun of One Piece.

Choose your lines!

RomanMack

From One Piece "Scorpion"...

Luffy: That meat is talking!
Nami: Then why don't you be quiet.

--------------------------------------------

Scorpion: Tag and bag 'em!

--------------------------------------------

Ace: I know it's tough to put up with all my brother's shenanigans... So for all your troubles, I thank you.

Soul

From One Piece "Scorpion"

Luffy: Whose your daddy...?

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
This week's Bobobo is going to take a lot of time. Something I don't have because I have to camp out in front of a store that's getting in Wiis before 20 other people do again for the third time in a row so.......

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Don Patch: You still have "The Fist of the Wap Wap With the Bottom of a Slipper" attack left!
Bobobo: Alright!
Narrator: In this fearsome attack, you slap somebody with a slipper. Well I guess it's sorta self explanatory.

Jelly Jiggler: This can't be! These weird creatures are transforming my body into something soft!
Beauty: Oh boy.
Jelly Jiggler: Something like....like....JELLY!

Bobobo: Give it up Giga. I've already defeated your super fist.
Beauty: You guys are so retro!
Giga: Yehahahahahaha! Wrong! None of those attacks were my super fist you poor excuses for anime!

Bobobo: Torpedo Girl! I have a question! If a tree falls down in the middle of the woods, can we all get ice cream?

Jelly Jiggler: Wobbly!
Torpedo Girl: Torpedo-ie!
Bobobo: Nose Hairy!
Don Patch: Don Patch-ie!
Torpedo Girl: Ex-Identity!
Jelly Jiggler: My turn?!
Bobobo: Super Fist!
All: To Infinity!

Narrator: Meanwhile, back at the battle between Giga and our gang, nothing was happening. Ah, Seriously, why do you guys give me these lines to read? I have fans, y'know.

Don Patch: I want a lean pastrami sandwich and someone to hit Giga!

Bobobo: Super Fist of Cinderella! Shogun Style!

Giga: Get them my insane clone posse!

Bobobo: Heinischnitzel! I just used up all of my best attacks getting up these stairs. Guess I'll have to use whatever attack I have left! And I know I'll look cool while doing it!

Oh looks like I got most of them posted anyways. Hopefully more to come tomorrow. Unless I don't end up getting a Wii again, then you'll have to make do with what's up there already.

EDIT: Meh, I threw one more up. I need to set the VCR before I leave anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08
I'll try to come up with some Naruto lines. When can we expect the poll? (To use a question that people asked me every now and then when I did the line of the night)

LordTerminal

If I could remember any lines from Naruto or Zatch, I'd give em to you. But instead, here's a tiny bit more Bobobo lines: (Yes I did get a Wii on Sunday!:D )

Bobobo

Torpedo Girl: Super Fist of the Speaker Silencer! Torpedo Power!
Beauty: Cause she's a torpedo!

Giga: YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY!!!
Bobobo: Giga, that yell of yours is really boring.

veemonjosh

Poll is up.

And it looks like I provided the only memorable Zatch Bell quote (sorry Naruto fans, you weren't quick enough to give a quote).

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
veemonjosh, if you're really wanting to do this thread, then you should know if a show doesn't have any lines submitted, it's your responsibility to find at least one for the poll.

veemonjosh

veemonjosh, if you're really wanting to do this thread, then you should know if a show doesn't have any lines submitted, it's your responsibility to find at least one for the poll.

Well, I tried, alright?

I didn't really watch Naruto since I wasn't in the mood.

Besides, Tony Hawk didn't have anything either.

And I can't edit that poll, so it's going to be stuck like that.

Edit: Sorry for the rudeness above, I was in a bad mood at the time.

LordTerminal

Maybe next time, try asking J'onn for the coding needed to get the poll just right.

And this Line of the Night has got to be setting a record for quotes I've submitted. Just because I put hundreds of Bobobo lines, doesn't mean you have to pick all of them. Just the funniest ones. I just put that much up for the sake of giving the Line of the Night host some options.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Maybe next time, try asking J'onn for the coding needed to get the poll just right.

And this Line of the Night has got to be setting a record for quotes I've submitted. Just because I put hundreds of Bobobo lines, doesn't mean you have to pick all of them. Just the funniest ones. I just put that much up for the sake of giving the Line of the Night host some options.

A poll can have 15 options, so I typically would make sure each show had at least one, and if it had run before, then I made sure it had a different line than the previous time. Next week I'll try and assist with submitting lines from GX, The Batman, and Zatch, but with Bobobo and One Piece gone, others that usually submit will have to look elsewhere as well, which means Battle Frontier and Naruto are also free game.

As for the format, I was the one who gave J'onn the format, and I still know how to do all of it but the colors. If you'd like it, send me a private message.

Rolling Cloud

...too early....
I picked:

Bobobo: Torpedo Girl! I have a question! If a tree falls down in the middle of the woods, can we all get ice cream?

from the poll.

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08
A poll can have 15 options, so I typically would make sure each show had at least one, and if it had run before, then I made sure it had a different line than the previous time. Next week I'll try and assist with submitting lines from GX, The Batman, and Zatch, but with Bobobo and One Piece gone, others that usually submit will have to look elsewhere as well, which means Battle Frontier and Naruto are also free game.

As for the format, I was the one who gave J'onn the format, and I still know how to do all of it but the colors. If you'd like it, send me a private message.

I know how to do colors. Just put [ color=RED ]*Text here*[ /color ] without the spaces.
Test

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Finishing up Metroid Dread by acquiring everything only to be disappointed when the last energy tank and missile you needed an Amiibo.
Today's my birthday! :D
Can't wait for the party this weekend!
Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard for $68 billion. And people thought the Bethesda deal was huge? Mind. Blown.
I wonder what if Viacom responsed to turner buying Hanna barbera by buying Fred wolf films (meant they would own the 1987 tmnt cartoon) in 1992 or 1993 and they later buy the tmnt ip as well as mirage studios in in the mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s instead of 2009
PF9
What if Viacom bought Capital Cities/ABC instead of Disney in 1996?

ABC did have a good relationship with Paramount Television after all.

Featured Posts