Line of the Night 11/17/07

.....ummm....yeah..vote

• [i]Naruto the movie[/i] Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow:[br]k[/br]Submitted by [b]Megaman X[/b]:[br]

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • [i]Naruto the movie[/i] Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow:[br]k[/br]Submitted by [b]FUNiOP[/b]:[br]k[/

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • [i]Naruto the movie[/i] Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow:[br]k[/br]Submitted by [b]LordTerminal[/b]:[

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RockmanDash

Retired
Time for the line of the night

And uh.. really I was going to show stuff about Neji and spiders but because of this Naruto movie airing I kind of.. have no idea what to put in.. so uhh...

HERE IS A PICTURE OF A MOOSE!

AND WHAT THE HECK LETS ADD SMOKEY THE BEAR ALSO!

So.. uh...yeah.. bring those lines in!(Even though its just Naruto the movie and Dbz >_>)

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
So.. uh...yeah.. bring those lines in!(Even though its just Naruto the movie and Dbz >_>)

No..
One Piece.. :crying:

"We're going to sing the Doom Song now!"
Gir: doom doom doom doom doom...
Deekin: No it's; DOOM DOOM DOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOM....
Gir: No silly; doom doom doom doom doom...
Deekin: DOOM DOOM DOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOM....
And thus the Gods of Abeir-Toril died.

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
Well then I'll just shove a line from the beginning of that in here cause I don't feel like watching that entire movie. (Though technically, we should just skip Line of the Night this week if it's just the Naruto movie and DBZ)

Naruto

Naruto: I don't know where you get your taste in men, Sakura, but it really stinks.
Sakura: COME AGAIN?!
Naruto: Uh.....I'm sorry, could you repeat the question?

I don't really like the movie...... I saw about half to three quarters of it last time, and I plan on watching all of it sometime. I was in the middle of something though, so it's not ALL bad just 99.9% bad that there is basically no Toonami tonight.

GingaDaiuchuu

Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow

Michael McConnohie (as Director Makino): "For Pete's sake!"

Last edited by a moderator:

macattack

I see you!
Staff member
Reporter
I think we should put lines from the Toonami robots into this one just for kicks. T's on a roll tonight.

Soul

No I don't think so.. since I didn't watch.
Some of my favorite T lines:
"Hey you! Just sittin' there like a lump,..do I amuse you?"
"Do you love fighting? yeeeeeeah. DBZ is next"
"Okay breaks over back to work! That means you~!"

Kyuss

"We're going to sing the Doom Song now!"
Deekin: No it's; DOOM DOOM DOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOM....
Gir: No silly; doom doom doom doom doom...
Deekin: DOOM DOOM DOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOM....
And thus the Gods of Abeir-Toril died.

*is semi-impressed* Actually for a second I thought that was Meepo. But then one kobold looks like another one. Even so, the gods of Toril, the Forgotten Realms have died before. They'll probably come back.

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
*is semi-impressed* Actually for a second I thought that was Meepo. But then one kobold looks like another one. Even so, the gods of Toril, the Forgotten Realms have died before. They'll probably come back.

Ya, the real trick is trying to figure out how to knock off Ao and his boss and hiss boss and etc. etc. etc.

Ever played NWN: Sou/HotU?

Kyuss

Anyone,

I'm a D&D character/player. I know all there is about D&D. I started when 1st edition was a gleam in some one's eye. *pause* Okay maybe not that far back but I know way more D&D than I do anime or manga.

As for NWN, I've played all iterations, except NWN2. I played a great portion of old gold box sets that were done by SSI. I've done Eye of the Beholder as well, Baldur's Gate series (I and II), and even tried my hand at Temple of Elemental Evil and Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor.

There is no "other boss" Ao is just one Overgod among the multiverse. Now knocking off the Lord of the Nine, or a few Demon Princes, that does get trickier.

RockmanDash

Retired
Ok people lets stay on topic. I might have to add a line just to make it three at least.(At least this week wont be hard at all to put a poll up:sweat:)

Lazerboy5000

Catch 'ya Later!
I have no motivation to submit any lines this week because I’ve seen Naruto: Movie already.

*sigh*

Next week for sure (when I catch up with all my homework).

GingaDaiuchuu

If anybody doesn't know why I submitted that line, it's a reference to Samurai Champloo. Detective Manzō (a.k.a. "The Saw"), who appears in episodes 5, 12 & 23, is voiced by Michael McConnohie and always says "For Pete's sake!", and Director Makino is also voiced by Michael McConnohie. That's why I submitted him saying "For Pete's sake!"

Why did I even watch Toonami this week?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

On 1 August 2021 start the MTV 00's and my HUNMedia Networks in hungary(the HUNMedia Networks just in Hungary)!
I wish a happy 83rd birthday to Michael Bell.

Both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker and pick Tamaranean Dance Club to move to the next round. The next matchup is A Gift For Dad. It's between "Present Tense" from The Loud House and "The Other Side: The Tournament" from Craig Of The Creek.
I have a question about ratings. Those ratings for a shows that we see, do they show just how much viewers watched the whole episode of the show or they include also people that randomly tuned in for few minutes before they turned off TV/changed the channel?
what went horribly, HORRIBLY wrong with HBO Max's The Prince?

Featured Posts